Welcome To aBlackWeb

Broke Men of ABW, TK Kirkland Would Like A Word With You

Never said anything like that......or even implied it.

This is how I know y'all are just throwing anything at me without even paying attention to what I post.
Ftr, she never said you said it or implied, she, like I and many others, used your posting history when it comes to gender dynamics and deduced that you would/could say something like this

Hope this helps

But if you really thing about it. Its good advice. Dont have babies when you cant even take care of yourself.

Shit was rough growing up in that broke environment and felt like I like in like 8 different apartments/houses before middle school when my mom and pops had me at 19.

Ftr, she never said you said it or implied, she, like I and many others, used your posting history when it comes to gender dynamics and deduced that you would/could say something like this

Hope this helps

Yeah, it does........but not in the way that you're implying.

Thanks for proving my point though.

Last edited:
Okay fifty....matter of fact. This alot of yall.

Shit yall divorcing woman over motorcycle rides. Talking about she for the streets. Woman gets no respects. Don't give me that you gotta respect yourself 1st either

I ain't keeping nobody that don't wanna be kept... That's kidnapping ma'am.... And I clearly don't have 25k for legal fees 🤷🏿‍♂️

Okay fifty....matter of fact. This alot of yall.

Shit yall divorcing woman over motorcycle rides. Talking about she for the streets. Woman gets no respects. Don't give me that you gotta respect yourself 1st either

Ain't nobody in here disrespected a woman it's the women disrespecting the men

Does this subject apply to any of us anymore, We've all started families, got homes and pretty much good in our day to day.
It didn't apply to me ever

I didn't want kids, so I made sure I was strapped up

I don't believe in wasting a woman's time so if I get the feeling it's not gonna work, I read the room and act accordingly

If I wanted something just casual, I made that known.

I've never ruined a woman's life

Back