Welcome To aBlackWeb

Broke Men of ABW, TK Kirkland Would Like A Word With You

Plus chicks love doing favors for niggaz they like ...

They'll give you a pass on damn near anything if your gift of gab is on point....

I saw a wise person once say

"Don't be so broke that all you got is money"

Not the best example. He might have been able to afford something that wasn't the most expensive drink. Those prices can be very high

Not the best example. He might have been able to afford something that wasn't the most expensive drink. Those prices can be very high
It said a drink, not a bottle though. And if the drinks are that high, then the meals are too...why take someone to a restaurant where many items are outside the budget šŸ¤”

Capitalism gonna do you all in lol. Take care of your business and make sure your people are good and don't create dysfunction and provide stability but don't listen to these celebs. They ain't gonna give you the real but controversy and almost unattainable heights. They are nothing but Jesters.

Plus chicks love doing favors for niggaz they like ...

They'll give you a pass on damn near anything if your gift of gab is on point....

I saw a wise person once say

"Don't be so broke that all you got is money"
Yeaā€¦.it was good until that same person got money then said person began to shit on a person going thru financial issues.
:chile:
but Iā€™m not gonna say nothing

I think the issue here is niggaz who are horrible at pulling chicks with charm found out they can get chicks with money..... But them same chicks will still fuck broke niggaz with charm....and they had enough so they moved the goal posts...

They basically saying you should only fuck chicks if you got money. If you use your natural charm you're doing it wrong.

I think the issue here is niggaz who are horrible at pulling chicks with charm found out they can get chicks with money..... But them same chicks will still fuck broke niggaz with charm....and they had enough so they moved the goal posts...

They basically saying you should only fuck chicks if you got money. If you use your natural charm you're doing it wrong.

Idk about all that

All im saying is donā€™t have kids.

Cot damn
Iā€™m glad Iā€™m cool with gabi
We cool right Gabi?

gabi?
All I'm saying is I've only been asked that question once by a dude. And his circumstances were....not that far off from what I described. Do with that information what you will.

Sex isnā€™t that big a deal..companionship and intimacy trumps sex. More people need to advertise that, rather than put rules on engagement, just to feel superior to others. Which ironically comes from a lack of companionship and intimacy.

So if women (as a collective) denied sex to all broke men with charm , then the male species would be better off.
:niggawhat:

EXHIBIT A

:mhm:

@DOS_patos does a woman have to "prove" her monetary value before money is spent? Or would you be prepared to pay for the most expensive drink?
No but see things a bit different.

if she asks for the most expensive drink without knowing what it is or whatā€™s sheā€™s asking forā€¦..all sheā€™s getting is that drink.

but if sheā€™s asks by name and/or year, I would assume sheā€™s been around that type of culture and not too impressed with a certain status.

If she looks at the drink menu, asks questions about drinks and knows how to taste or engage said drink, it can open up conversation to gauge her value.

but I must admit that yes, a woman must prove her monetary value to me before getting an invite to dinner.
wifey And I once separated and I sniffed around, and learned everyone canā€™t have access to everything. I got horror stories for days. Most ended up right where I valued them.
some mortons
Some dennys

You can be stable with less than 25k on hand. If you're young...like college aged, it's a given you aint got it like that.

But a grown ass man 30+??? Go back to the drawing board and get yourself in order before adding women to your life.
I got you.
But quite a few 6 figure folk I know still arenā€™t ā€œstableā€.
Having access to money doesnā€™t make you stable.

Back