Welcome To aBlackWeb

Broke Men of ABW, TK Kirkland Would Like A Word With You

If at first you don't succeed try again. If a woman does that then you can either leave or set boundaries.
But dont stop seeking vulnerability in relationships because a previous woman didn't receive it or uses it against you.

Never said or implied that. That's what losers do. When a woman does that, it just lets me know that THAT woman ain't shit. That's not a reflection on all women. If we all adopted that mentality - men and women - we'd be better off.

Now the OP video says 25k before a man should consider sex. Your saying find awareness and the ability to be vulnerable. Just swap out the dollar value which is just a placeholder.

Money has no real value....only what we say it is.

So in essence a man would have the ability to set boundaries, ability to express his emotions, ability to support a woman without it causing him stress, ability to be secure in who he is , ability to understand change and be introspective, ability to lead without being controlling and manipulative....etc etc

All these before having sex....those traits are worth way more than 25k.
Sex isn’t that important to the whole of it. The way we look at it, sex is the cake, and everything else is the icing, type, build and design…but nah, Sex is the design.

In terms of a cake

sex isn’t the sugar, it doesn’t give your relationship flavor, your personalities and backgrounds do.

sex isn’t the icing, it doesn’t make your relationship sweet, your caring for one another, romance, and intimacy do.

sex isn’t the shape of the cake or type, it doesn’t give structure or is the make up of your relationship, both of your dedication to and efforts do

Sex is the design, it’s the one thing you can take away from a cake and it still be a cake worth eating. Without it, It still would be good, it still would exist. But like designing the cake. You get satisfaction of putting it on, after all the other work is done in creating the cake. It’s the cherry on top.

there is no better sex, than the sex you have after you take the time to connect with some one. After you make a conscious decision that this person deserves my body. It’s the conscious decision to be vulnerable

Maybe it’s the reason why some women are so …………ya’mean…about giving it up..ion know, I’m not a woman

But I do know as a man it takes time to get to that understanding

shit man, I got distracted..I don’t even know if that shit coherent but I’ma hit post reply because I’m getting bored with this

True story.

I don't have a problem being vulnerable. You can't really establish any real intimacy with a person without being vulnerable. But I'm also very protective of my vulnerability. So when I'm vulnerable with a woman, if she turns around and tries to use it against me on some sucker shit, that's gonna be the last time I feel comfortable being that specific type of vulnerable with her again. And it's gonna take a long while and a lot of effort to re-establish that trust, if that ever happens at all.
And that’s why most relationships end, just cause a man is ready to be a vulnerable man in a relationship, it don’t mean that a woman knows how receive a man that’s ready to be vulnerable. A lot of women wanna be in a relationship but have no idea of how a woman should behave in one.

And they wonder why so many go for trophy wives/hoes C uz you cant be up dating a basic chick..

Naw I get what he saying and I agree somewhat but anytime money come into play it's like I gotta get the most bang for my buck

No kids, failed marriages, abortions etc

And that’s why most relationships end, just cause a man is ready to be a vulnerable man in a relationship, it don’t mean that a woman knows how receive a man that’s ready to be vulnerable. A lot of women wanna be in a relationship but have no idea of how a woman should behave in one.

Meh. I understand what you mean. But actively trying to use that against your partner during high-stress moments isn't something that can be chalked up to a lack of knowledge about how to receive that vulnerability, ya know?

And they wonder why so many go for trophy wives/hoes C uz you cant be up dating a basic chick..

Naw I get what he saying and I agree somewhat but anytime money come into play it's like I gotta get the most bang for my buck

Interesting checklist .....how old are you?

Listen I love my toy. I don't have those issues
:really?:
And that’s the problem.
The toy is just a quick fix so you thinking…,why I need problems when I can shaky leg on my own. Psssst no thank you.
But see that don’t keep you feeling safe when you hear a bump in the night.

unless you throw it at a nigga to buy time to escape…..it’s really just useless.

Whats a basic chick...

And whats the opposite

Im tryin to see somethin...

Meh. I understand what you mean. But actively trying to use that against your partner during high-stress moments isn't something that can be chalked up to a lack of knowledge about how to receive that vulnerability, ya know?
Yes da fuck it can, when your child comes to you a tell you it is afraid to sleep because of monsters under the bed. You receive that vulnerablity and never bring it up around others or use it to attack the child because the last thing you want is to have your child afraid to tell you when they are afraid, that’s dangerous. You receive it and you luck it away as untouchable.

If your girl tells you her step dad molested her..you wouldn’t in your right mind ever..fucking..ever toss that at her in an argument.

Cause you know how to receive it and put it away. so if that bitch toss your vulnerablity back at you. It’s cause she dont know..ever heard someone say you don’t know what that man might you. Oh…they know..but they proceed cause they don’t know

That's not my checklist but if that's the standard for males then what about females..what are we looking at..

It's all nonsense to me..esp in a country where you will always have haves and have not..can poor people not experience love?

But yeah a man should be financially stable before running the risk of impregnating someone

And that’s the problem.
The toy is just a quick fix so you thinking…,why I need problems when I can shaky leg on my own. Psssst no thank you.
But see that don’t keep you feeling safe when you hear a bump in the night.

unless you throw it at a nigga to buy time to escape…..it’s really just useless.

In this period of nigga detoxification that I am on, it's perfect for me. I don't get urges like that...unless I am smoking alot lol. In the long term, I definitely desire a man...but I am getting very clear on what I desire first. As well as working on myself.

That's not my checklist but if that's the standard for males then what about females..what are we looking at..

It's all nonsense to me..esp in a country where you will always have haves and have not..can poor people not experience love?

But yeah a man should be financially stable before running the risk of impregnating someone
Love is different from sex. Do you need to have sex with a woman to love her?

Love is different from sex. Do you need to have sex with a woman to love her?
Kinda of a catch 22

No but if I love her I am going to want to have sex with her...and I expect vica versa...sex doesn't warrant love but do you really believe the converse is true?

I'm talking about sharing..emotionally and physically.. just my opinion dont kill me

Thread all over the place but simply put, TK, BK, CK and every other alphabetK wrong and so are the folks who agree with him🤷🏿‍♂️

Kinda of a catch 22

No but if I love her I am going to want to have sex with her...and I expect vica versa...sex doesn't warrant love but do you really believe the converse is true?

I'm talking about sharing..emotionally and physically.. just my opinion dont kill me

I see what your saying that love will generate a desire for sex. But often sex comes before love. Or the attraction is there when the love is not.

While we are talking about romantic relationships. I think about how I instantly loved my child. No time needed to expired for the love to be there.

Why does that love differ from the love we have with our partners.

In this period of nigga detoxification that I am on, it's perfect for me. I don't get urges like that...unless I am smoking alot lol. In the long term, I definitely desire a man...but I am getting very clear on what I desire first. As well as working on myself.
Working on yourself?
Nigga detox?
See
Ok sis, you gonna need a talking to.

Yes da fuck it can, when your child comes to you a tell you it is afraid to sleep because of monsters under the bed. You receive that vulnerablity and never bring it up around others or use it to attack the child because the last thing you want is to have your child afraid to tell you when they are afraid, that’s dangerous. You receive it and you luck it away as untouchable.

If your girl tells you her step dad molested her..you wouldn’t in your right mind ever..fucking..ever toss that at her in an argument.

Cause you know how to receive it and put it away. so if that bitch toss your vulnerablity back at you. It’s cause she dont know..ever heard someone say you don’t know what that man might you. Oh…they know..but they proceed cause they don’t know

1. Never refer to a child as 'it', my guy.

2. The bolded illustrates that she dies indeed 'know how to receive vulnerability'. She chose chose not to demonstrate that knowledge with her man. She isn't under any misunderstanding that somehow its not ok to exploit her child's vulnerability but ok to exploit her husband's vulnerability. She made the conscious choice - having a full understanding of right and wrong - to honor the relationship she has with her child by letting the untouchable remain untouchable...while making the conscious decision to NOT honor the relationship with her man by not letting the untouchable remain untouchable.

1. Never refer to a child as 'it', my guy.

2. The bolded illustrates that she dies indeed 'know how to receive vulnerability'. She chose chose not to demonstrate that knowledge with her man. She isn't under any misunderstanding that somehow its not ok to exploit her child's vulnerability but ok to exploit her husband's vulnerability. She made the conscious choice - having a full understanding of right and wrong - to honor the relationship she has with her child by letting the untouchable remain untouchable...while making the conscious decision to NOT honor the relationship with her man by not letting the untouchable remain untouchable.
Why can’t a child be a it? It can be a jit, a chap, churn, chilins, bull, yout,..why can’t it be a it?
E596B0F4-58A5-45EA-9206-B19034896583.jpeg

Back