Welcome To aBlackWeb

Broke Men of ABW, TK Kirkland Would Like A Word With You

Not the way that chick gabi posted went about it
That's why I'm all jokes....

For every chick that subscribe to this shit... It's niggaz on the exact same shit....

People just don't realize how rare it is for two like minded people to meet up.....

When it happens it's beautiful..... When it doesn't.... And it usually doesn't.... It's a lot of frustration and unfulfilled wishes....😕🤷🏿‍♂️

For one TK's 25K logic doesn't hold up to math and common sense.
It's more of an example of how disconnected he is from reality due to his own finances.

But people that agree with him open up an interesting can of worms.
If a man is suppose to have X amount of money to fuck...
This would be in addition to all the other societal expectations placed on men...
This would justify the lack of gender equality in our society when it comes to wages and other issues.
If women aren't held to a higher financial standard, it would benefit society to favor men that are.
It's actually right in line with traditional expectations of men. Protector, provider etc etc. In another country yall would still have to have a dowry for the woman you wana be with right tf now.

I dont agree with him btw.

It's actually right in line with traditional expectations of men. Protector, provider etc etc. In another country yall would still have to have a dowry for the woman you wana be with right tf now.

I don’t have a goat but I am the goat.

what do Niggas like me do?

I was just watching DBZ clips on TikTok and realized Goku was smashing Chi-Chi with not even having two pennies cause he never had a job and stayed eating up all the food rofl

😕

That's flirting with temptation and testing ones sexual discipline

This is actually what I had in mind.

Oftentimes, the tension.......anticipation........and passion involved in this experience can be far more exhilarating than the act of sex itself.

Or so I've heard.

Obama drinking water clip.gif

In another country that dowry can involve pre-arranged marriages, adults marrying children, grooming.
It can demand a level of submissiveness that US culture would consider gender discriminating and misogynistic.
If you're gonna bring that in as an example you'll have to include all of it.
Honestly, it's irrelevant to American culture so we really shouldn't bother with it.

My only problem with what he said is the 25K number he threw out.
It's been proven for centuries that you can make a relationship work with much less.

In another country that dowry can involve pre-arranged marriages, adults marrying children, grooming.
It can demand a level of submissiveness that US culture would consider gender discriminating and misogynistic.
If you're gonna bring that in as an example you'll have to include all of it.
Honestly, it's irrelevant to American culture so we really shouldn't bother with it.

My only problem with what he said is the 25K number he threw out.
It's been proven for centuries that you can make a relationship work with much less.

he ain't even talking about a relationship, he literally said "...if you ain't got $25k in your account right now you don't even deserve to have sex..."

Back