Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

no one is forcing you to look tho lol
YO...how well do yall read...

I SAID I MYSELF, I DON'T CARE!!!

I DO NOT TRIP IF I SEE A WOMAN BREAST FEEDING....

ME...DU......DOESN'T CARE AT ALL...I WOULD ALMOST CERTAINLY LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND THINK NOTHING OF IT....

but yall gotta stop pretending everyone in the world is as mature and understanding as me....

i know for a fact they're not...and yes, to take precautions like covering up or going somewhere more private is highly preferred.....

but when it comes down to it, i don't really care....

i'm just pointing out we do live in an oversexualized society....and someoene might make it an issue...me personally i try to avoid shit like that which is why i'm pro covering up or taking it somewhere private.....

geesh...yall stay wanting the world to be something it's clearly not....

i'm not being some jerk by pointing out that jerks exist....like i'm constantly amazed at how yall keep jumping to that conclusion.....

Nothing wrong if people feel that women should cover up, y'all came out like we said don't do it in public at all which no one has said.

YO...how well do yall read...

I SAID I MYSELF, I DON'T CARE!!!

I DO NOT TRIP IF I SEE A WOMAN BREAST FEEDING....

ME...DU......DOESN'T CARE AT ALL...I WOULD ALMOST CERTAINLY LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND THINK NOTHING OF IT....

but yall gotta stop pretending everyone in the world is as mature and understanding as me....

i know for a fact they're not...and yes, to take precautions like covering up or going somewhere more private is highly preferred.....

but when it comes down to it, i don't really care....

i'm just pointing out we do live in an oversexualized society....and someoene might make it an issue...me personally i try to avoid shit like that which is why i'm pro covering up or taking it somewhere private.....

geesh...yall stay wanting the world to be something it's clearly not....

i'm not being some jerk by pointing out that jerks exist....like i'm constantly amazed at how yall keep jumping to that conclusion.....

ok man

didnt mean for you to bring out the all caps

sheesh

ok man

didnt mean for you to bring out the all caps

sheesh
don't let it happen again

giphy.gif

Im just intersted in knowing, I dont care either way.

Would you ladies breast feed in front of your brother or male cousins?

Back