Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

Why does this topic strike such a cord with you
it doesn't strike a chord with me. my response wasn't snarky, i really do mean that u can leave the room freely.

u seem to be assuming ppl want an audience when that's highly unlikely to be the case. prolly just carrying on with shit.

Y'all act like the shit is so gotdamn bad. Majority of women ain't out here slanging they titties around while feeding their child. MY STARS! The most a nigga would see is just the same as cleevage shows. Do I show my cleevage around my brothers and male cousin, yes I do.

it doesn't strike a chord with me. my response wasn't snarky, i really do mean that u can leave the room freely.

u seem to be assuming ppl want an audience when that's highly unlikely to be the case. prolly just carrying on with shit.
But what if I was there first?!?! Is it bad if I ask my sister to go somewhere else?

Cool. So if it's my house its ok.
I just wanna know the etiquette
If it's your house, damn near anything is okay. "get the fuck out of here if you're wearing a blue shirt" would fly.

doesn't mean you won't get cut off for it tho.

I'm very surprised you referred to pumping as easy. Every woman I've spoken to who has pumped has had the opposite experience.

She might be an exception.
He has no idea what he is talking about.

Neither do most in the thread that have said anything 'other' than it's a natural part of life and it shouldn't be looked at in any other way.

I get it, cover up. I agree.. I did cover up, but when it was hot.. you might have caught a glimpse of the SunReolas homey because i'm not suffocating my baby for none of yous! lol .

To those who say they don't want their kid looking at another woman breastfeeding. hahaha. I laughed and dang near pee'd myself reading that somewhere.

Tell me, it's ok for that same kid to see two men/women kissing getting married and adopting kids, kids changing their sex at 7 years old going from Bobby to Whitney and that's all good, but God forbid a TITTY pops out and they see it!.

2 Pac Hilarious..gif

Ya'll are killing me in this thread.

It's a breast! Babies gotta eat just like you do.. Take your plate and eat in the bathroom next time you go out or wear a blanket over your head cause don't nobody want to see your cow mouthed self slurping your spaghetti noodles, flicking sauce all up your nose.

Don't look.
he cant. not even from his own sister. just got that urge.
Gotcha.
giphy.gif

He has no idea what he is talking about.

Neither do most in the thread that have said anything 'other' than it's a natural part of life and it shouldn't be looked at in any other way.

I get it, cover up. I agree.. I did cover up, but when it was hot.. you might have caught a glimpse of the SunReolas homey because i'm not suffocating my baby for none of yous! lol .

To those who say they don't want their kid looking at another woman breastfeeding. hahaha. I laughed and dang near pee'd myself reading that somewhere.

Tell me, it's ok for that same kid to see two men/women kissing getting married and adopting kids, kids changing their sex at 7 years old going from Bobby to Whitney and that's all good, but God forbid a TITTY pops out and they see it!.

View attachment 8498

Ya'll are killing me in this thread.

It's a breast! Babies gotta eat just like you do.. Take your plate and eat in the bathroom next time you go out or wear a blanket over your head cause don't nobody want to see your cow mouthed self slurping your spaghetti noodles, flicking sauce all up your nose.
All that we said.......... everything else doesn't matter

have u told sum1 to leave the room cuz they started breastfeeding b4?
Never.
Most of my immediate family dont breast feed in public and if they do they cover up..
I have cousins that share the same views as you and they have breast feed in front of me and all though I may have felt uncomfortable, I realize that my feelings have nothing to do with her and feeding her baby.

ohmars, i aint trying to be funny, but isnt your entire family of the muslim faith?

Back