Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
Yay or Nay? Is it cool or nah?

I say yes and it's natural but in 2017 some people think it's "disgusting". I don't understand.

Ladies and Gentlemen do you think it's cool to breastfeed in public?

I agree but some of the people in the video were "offended" and "disgusted" by it. smh
I think these vids r partly staged. ppl rn't typically bold enough to name call breastfeeding strangers but there will be staff members urging women to "go somewhere more private with that" n so on.

5D8.gif

I don't care. It is natural but it needs to be covered up. Don't just whip the titty out and start feeding unless you're prepared to be stared at.

I do have an issue with breast feeding big kids. I worked at a photography studio and I was selling this lady her pics. Her 4 year old who was there for 5 year old pics came over and start tapping on his mama boob. She picked him up and sat him on her lap and start breast feeding. Me and this woman was elbow to elbow already. So now we got this big ass boobie baby in our space. I felt hella uncomfortable. He was looking at me while he was sucking. Just weird!

I don't care. It is natural but it needs to be covered up. Don't just whip the boob out and start feeding unless you're prepared to be stared at.

I do have an issue with breast feeding big kids. I worked at a photography studio and I was selling this lady her pics. Her 4 year old who was there for 5 year old pics came over and start tapping on his mama boob. She picked him up and sat him on her lap and start breast feeding. Me and this woman was elbow to elbow already. So now we got this big boob baby in our space. I felt hella uncomfortable. He was looking at me while he was sucking. Just weird!
are you sure that was a 5yr old and not just a big toddler?

My sister in law and two friends of mine stopped at 2 or 2.5. Anything over that is a little odd to me. Put that shit in a cup or something.

2 is a good age to stop. Breast milk is really good for them, especially if mom has a good diet/is generally healthy. I've heard they can go up to three but with teeth and baby not being such a baby, I say stop at 2 if you can make it that long.

As far as public feeding goes, you gotta feed your baby and you shouldn't have to hide in a gross bathroom like I've seen some shy women do. I say whip it out and feed the baby, it's natural, and its really no one else's business. If they have a problem, oh well.

Breastfeeding mother's go through hell, public or not. Baby's biting you, sucking the skin off your nipple, yanking the crap outta your boobs. But they still do it! It's all love. Some people have no idea the dedication that takes, even some other women. Tis sad.

Nay

Peeing is natural, but they got bathrooms you can use for that.

Have the decency use the bathroom or at least cover up. Too many pervert azzz muthafuccas out there. And doing that in a restaurant is NO BUENO!

If you know you gonna eventually feed your child while out, then bring a bottle of breast milk.

My sister in law and two friends of mine stopped at 2 or 2.5. Anything over that is a little odd to me. Put that shit in a cup or something.
2 n 2.5 is in line the usual recommendation.
Nay

Have the decency use the bathroom or at least cover up. Too many pervert azzz muthafuccas out there. And doing that in a restaurant is NO BUENO!

If you know you gonna eventually feed your child while out, then bring a bottle of breast milk.
you are suggesting to eat in the bathroom? you're disgusting

Nay

Have the decency use the bathroom or at least cover up.

Taking a baby to a dirty bathroom to eat is not smart or necessary

Too many pervert azzz muthafuccas out there.

Do don't take your kids you don't have to the beach, store, park, or movie theater either cause perverts

And doing that in a restaurant is NO BUENO!
That's where people eat. Babies are people too.

Most babies who learn to latch to a nipple find bottle feeding/transitioning difficult and a nuisance. Many can't do it for weeks. So breastfeeding women with newborns and babies already having a difficult time feeding their babies should make it more difficult by introducing yet another feeding method to them they may not even be able to do. They should starve so you and the perverts are comfortable? And you don't just know if your babies gonna eat or not and breast milk doesn't last forever. It's best fresh from the source anyway. Jeez.
Says the 40 year old man with zero kids. Smh

Back