Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

Or how about a "bad bitch" with a sheer top on?

No, you wouldn't. However a mother nourishing her child is offensive. Oh and she just might need to go to one of the nastiest places on earth, the bathroom.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE !

Half the Instagram hoes y'all drool over day in and day out, barely wear shit to cover themselves. Yet! A mother is being disrespectful for breastfeeding.

You niggas sicken me.

I know what to expect at the beach but having a family dinner out nobody wants to see that. How hard is it to use the breast pump before you leave so your child can drink it from the bottle. It's not that difficult.

I know what to expect at the beach but having a family dinner out nobody wants to see that. How hard is it to use the breast pump before you leave so your child can drink it from the bottle. It's not that difficult.
why are you looking at other tables and inspecting people's bodies when you're out at dinner?

@ the bolded, u wld know this how?
Half the Instagram hoes y'all drool over day in and day out, barely wear shit to cover themselves. Yet! A mother is being disrespectful for breastfeeding.

You niggas sicken me.
it's narcissism. plain n simple. if it aint on their terms, to their tastes or catered to them, they want it out of public spaces.

Lol my wife don't feel comfortable whipping out in public.

And I'm cool with that, cuz the first inappropriate comment I hear,, Niggaz getting washed

Lol my wife don't feel comfortable whipping out in public.

And I'm cool with that, cuz the first inappropriate comment I hear,, Niggaz getting washed
See, and you have these type of ladies. However if it came down to it and she needed to breastfeed, should she have to go to a nasty ass bathroom?

I hope and pray your future women or current women breastfeed the fuck out of their children in public. I'll fly out to root for them.

I hope and pray your future women or current women breastfeed the fuck out of their children in public. I'll fly out to root for them.
but but but that wld mean tits arent just for men. they cant handle that!

See, and you have these type of ladies. However if it came down to it and she needed to breastfeed, should she have to go to a nasty ass bathroom?
She does, and doesn't have an issue with it...

She also has blankets, but she only uses those at home when company's over.... But if we're out and it's time to nurse she'll find a bathroom...

Everybody don't feel comfortable whipping out their beaut m breast in public. Like I get it,, the world should be more mature... But in reality they're not.... And some people feel like they're being Stared at....

It's all about comfort level

Just cover up and everybody wins. Some women just be trying to prove a point. If you not respecting people by not covering up dont get offended when those same people complain.

She does, and doesn't have an issue with it...

She also has blankets, but she only uses those at home when company's over.... But if we're out and it's time to nurse she'll find a bathroom...

Everybody don't feel comfortable whipping out their beaut m breast in public. Like I get it,, the world should be more mature... But in reality they're not.... And some people feel like they're being Stared at....

It's all about comfort level
as long as that's her choice.
Just cover up and everybody wins. Some women just be trying to prove a point. If you not respecting people by not covering up dont get offended when those same people complain.
they can complain but thankfully it's protected by law. lawsuit money, yes please!

2014_Breastfeeding3.png

Take it from a mother who PUMPED, that shit ain't as easy as you THINK it is.

I did forget that tho. I think we think that breast feeding is just simple like it can just squirt out or something. But it ain't that simple. Do they make pumps that can ease it? But generally a baby being fed by a titty shouldn't have folks going crazy.

I did forget that tho. I think we think that breast feeding is just simple like it can just squirt out or something. But it ain't that simple. Do they make pumps that can ease it? But generally a baby being fed by a titty shouldn't have folks going crazy.
its natural to forget that. I forget about shit that doesnt affect me all the time. I stay in my lane bout it tho, which can't be said for these ever so scandalized dolts.

Back