Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

Damn so it's really no win. I like titties but if I see breastfeeding I don't get turned on or pissed it just boobies. And seems the easiest way.

It's always about choice. You choose what you feel most comfortable doing...

You can't force the world to be as mature and understanding as you want it to be.

The only people who really Care about your child being fed are you and that baby.... So its best for y'all both to be in an environment Thats as peaceful and comfortable as possible.

For some bolder women, that's to whip out wherever she's at.... For women like my wife... Its somewhere more private....

I personally don't give a shit either way.... Cuz the baby gotta get fed.....

But I promise you any disrespect thrown at my wife in public will be met with extreme aggression, malice, and prejudice.... I dont tolerate that shit at all....

So considering that its prolly for the best that she prefers to nurse in private

We got gallons of pumped milk in the freezer. It was much easier this time around. Just gotta stay on a schedule

It's always about choice. You choose what you feel most comfortable doing...

You can't force the world to be as mature and understanding as you want it to be.

The only people who really Care about your child being fed are you and that baby.... So its best for y'all both to be in an environment Thats as peaceful and comfortable as possible.

For some bolder women, that's to whip out wherever she's at.... For women like my wife... Its somewhere more private....

I personally don't give a shit either way.... Cuz the baby gotta get fed.....

But I promise you any disrespect thrown at my wife in public will be met with extreme aggression, malice, and prejudice.... I dont tolerate that shit at all....

So considering that its prolly for the best that she prefers to nurse in private

for a choice to be made, the options have to exist. stigma detracts from the choice.

It's a fucking titty!

My sister in law is one of the more private breast feeders but she also is strict about her schedule. So it's time she has to whip that thang out. Whether she chooses to go to the car or even bathroom. She made that choice.

But you can't just say take that shit to the bathroom because honestly I don't gotta go no damn where.

Every one has the option to so what they please. Its just based on their personal comfort level.

Just like every Woman ain't rocking a two piece to the beach....

And every woman ain't bussing it wide open on Instagram

Every woman ain't pulling out her titty to nurse in public....

The choice is always there.... And its clear..... She's not being forced to a bathroom....

She chooses and seeks out a bathroom, that's her comfort.

The idea of pulling out in a crowd is terrifying to someone like her

Every one has the option to so what they please. Its just based on their personal comfort level.

The choice is always there.... And its clear..... She's not being forced to a bathroom....

nobody's saying women shld feed publicly tho. i support it either way. being pressured by folks like @IP360 to feed a human in the toilet does play a factor in y some women choose to do that. might not be why ur wife does but others have said it was something they felt pushed to do, not due to their comfort levels but that of other (entitled) people.

You must not have read the whole thread. The argument was basically saying a woman needs to go to the bathroom to feed as if their wasn't any other option.

What's wrong with a child seeing a mother (whether his/her mother or not) breastfeeding? Why/how would that be hard to explain to a child especially when they probably breastfed themselves?
cuz the child might think breasts can be used for their primary purpose. lord forbid.

the mindsets demonstrated in this thread r part of why breastfeeding rates r low. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK52688/ I wld be so ashamed but oh well.

There is no right or wrong on how to feel. If people uncomfortable they have a right to voice that no matter how the other side reacts.

What's wrong with a child seeing a mother (whether his/her mother or not) breastfeeding? Why/how would that be hard to explain to a child especially when they probably breastfed themselves?

I can see why people wouldn't want their child to see it. It's a discussion maybe they don't think their child is old enough to understand. My sons aunt breastfeeds her children. He spends the night there and happened to see her. He came home and said his aunt was breastfeeding his cousin like it was nothing. I was actually hella shocked. It's nothing to him. He pays it no mind. Not all kids are like that.

There is no right or wrong on how to feel. If people uncomfortable they have a right to voice that no matter how the other side reacts.
they actually don't when it comes to shit that's protected by the law. that's why you aren't typically able to say shit like "go back to where you come from" n go unchecked.

I can see why people wouldn't want their child to see it. It's a discussion maybe they don't think their child is old enough to understand. My sons aunt breastfeeds her children. He spends the night there and happened to see her. He came home and said his aunt was breastfeeding his cousin like it was nothing. I was actually hella shocked. It's nothing to him. He pays it no mind. Not all kids are like that.

I hear you but in your opinion when would a child be old enough to explain breastfeeding to them especially being that they were just breastfeeding a year or two ago? Because just like you said, it's not a big deal to someone like your son, he gets it. It's not an issue to them like it is to us.

Exactly.

Which is why I said I stand by my statement...JUST LIKE everyone else is standing by theirs. We have that right.

THIS IS MURICA!

Back