Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

2 n 2.5 is in line the usual recommendation.

you are suggesting to eat in the bathroom? you're disgusting

As oppose to whipping it out and exposing to feel carrying folks sitting around You?

Like I said, at least cover up mayne.

You really think a woman who is breastfeeding should go in a nasty restroom?

Like forreal forreal?

Or should she just carry a blanket and cover herself?
it didn't read like a joke. I truly do wonder why any woman is involved with him.

You could've just stuck with that instead of saying go into a bathroom. That's when you lost me.

The respectable thing to do is cover up due to children seeing(that's my only reason I think they should cover up) but even if they don't, so what?

It's a mfn titty, something that your ass has probably sucked on numerous times.

"at least" lolol. y'all aint heard? the world revolves around fragile ass IP.

Why so serious tho? Lol!

You got your opinions, I got mines. You stand by yours, I stand by mines. Don't always have to agree on everything. Lol

#EmbraceDebateMayne

You could've just stuck with that instead of saying go into a bathroom. That's when you lost me.

The respectable thing to do is cover up due to children seeing(that's my only reason I think they should cover up) but even if they don't, so what?

It's a mfn titty, something that your ass has probably sucked on numerous times.
4906856a8260211e6e2075c774b3cf2a.png

tbh even without a cover, it aint that scandalous cuz very little of the tiddy is visible. it might show kids that breasts aren't just for decoration? more can be seen in low cut tops.
Why so serious tho? Lol!

You got your opinions, I got mines. You stand by yours, I stand by mines. Don't always have to agree on everything. Lol

#EmbraceDebateMayne
nah sorry. u r trash in my eyes. it is what it is.

No problem with women just covering up, just be respectful of the people around you who may not want to see it or have kids around.

No problem with women just covering up, just be respectful of the people around you who may not want to see it or have kids around.
ppl take families to the beach where they're surrounded by bikinis n shirtless men. or, u know, summer. body parts everywhere. n not necessarily attractive 1s, either.

now try to think of why public breastfeeding is more of a concern to u than all the other 10x more revealing shit out there.

Aaaaaand I'm sure you've had yours sucked on numerous times as well...ok I'm not sure where we're going wit this tho.

Back