Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

what's funny bout this?
everything....

like it's just funny to watch people get in their feelings about breastfeeding....

again, i don't have a huge issue with it, but every single time someone start nursing in public, it just be one person who can't handle it.... and each and every time hilarity ensues....

this thread was no different....

lol, like my sister used to do that shit too.. in fucking mid conversation just whip her shit out to breast feed the kid... i used to get mad as hell, like shit, atleast give me the common courtesy to let me excuse myself....

i ain't tryna sit here with your titties all out.....

lol, she'd get mad too...

lol...i didn't give a fuck then, don't give a fuck now,.....shit still funny.....

everything....

like it's just funny to watch people get in their feelings about breastfeeding....

again, i don't have a huge issue with it, but every single time someone start nursing in public, it just be one person who can't handle it.... and each and every time hilarity ensues....

this thread was no different....

lol, like my sister used to do that shit too.. in fucking mid conversation just whip her shit out to breast feed the kid... i used to get mad as hell, like shit, atleast give me the common courtesy to let me excuse myself....

i ain't tryna sit here with your titties all out.....

lol, she'd get mad too...

lol...i didn't give a fuck then, don't give a fuck now,.....shit still funny.....
why cldn't u excuse urself after she started? wld that few seconds make a difference? I don't get the outrage

why cldn't u excuse urself after she started? wld that few seconds make a difference? I don't get the outrage
i always did excuse myself, but she coulda gave me a heads up

Back