Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

Oh.....lol I don't venture into the ladies forum. Didn't see Kandy post but good looking out
i didnt either, i saw it when i click "new posts"

First off I do support breastfeeding I do not support my lady having her titty out uncovered while breastfeeding.

Partially support*
It’s her body and she’s using it to feed the child you both created. Your insecurities do not come first, the hungry child does.

my whole argument is be aware of your surroundings..

i have a wife that breast feeds, and breast feeds in public, and we both are extremely mindful of our surroundings before she starts nursing....

my WIFE'S PREFERENCE is to be in a private quiet place, as she IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH HER BARE BREAST EXPOSED IN PUBLIC. i understand that concern, and often do my best to make sure her environment is comfortable to nurse in..

if yall see anything else in that argument than what the fuck i just said, i can't help you any further than this post

Partially support*
It’s her body and she’s using it to feed the child you both created. Your insecurities do not come first, the hungry child does.
No no no no......my rule is law. Oh word you want to feed OUR child word. Go ahead but grab this towel cover OUR child and YOUR breast up real quick. Period

No no no no......my rule is law. Oh word you want to feed OUR child word. Go ahead but grab this towel cover OUR child and YOUR breast up real quick. Period

Again, her breasts are out so why would she need to cover the child? Next time you eat, put a towel over your head. DONT use it being YA’LL child to control what she does with HER body.

Unless you’ve sat and had to breastfeed while trying to cover you and baby, only for the baby to get hot and fussy..constantly unlatching and crying, you can’t see to relatch the baby and now people are staring at you... you shouldn’t DARE tell a woman to cover up. The time women spend trying to cover up, she could’ve fed the baby and had her breasts away.

this shit is 36 pages long, fuck that. Before I throw my two shells in it, what's the general consensus at this point?

Speak your truth. Dont worry about what we saying

Bet.

Ain't shit wrong with it. Had you asked me back in... say... 2002, before I moved to Phoenix then I might and been like "It's good for a mother to breastfeed but...". But living amongst the Mexicans out there in Phoenix and getting a glimpse into their culture by living there helped me to get a more solid perspective on it.

The healthiest thing a woman can do for her child is breastfeeding him or her. When your child is hungry, feed that child no matter where you're at unless you're driving. If you're gonna be driving somewhere keep a coupla bottles of breast milk on hand so someone else or the baby can feed itself. I've been on the freight and had Mexican women sitting right next to me pop a titty out and start feeding her baby like it's nothing.

America is one of, if not the most sexually repressed country in the world. Shit like breastfeeding in public ain't even a question in other countries but here it still looked upon as questionable and borderline indecent exposure. Our unhealthy attitude towards sex and the naked human body manifests with shit like this. It's a titty with milk in it. Let that baby eat in peace.

Back