Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

I wasn't gon tell this story but fuck it

I used to take my lil girl to this play center on Saturday and some times during the week as my schedule allowed

One weekend, I'm in there and there was this cac lady in there with two toddlers and an infant. I looked up for a min and she was gone, so I thought

She hears one of the toddlers and peeks her head up to see what's going on

And there it was, the biggest, veiny titty I had ever laid eyes on. She was breast feeding. I was trying not to stare but it caught me off guard because no other mother had done this, at least not while I was there. I was intrigued but not in a perverse way. She was so comfortable and I'm sure she saw me glance over. Her nip wasn't out but she wasn't trying to hide it either.

I did a real life weebay gif

I wasn't gon tell this story but fuck it

I used to take my lil girl to this play center on Saturday and some times during the week as my schedule allowed

One weekend, I'm in there and there was this cac lady in there with two toddlers and an infant. I looked up for a min and she was gone, so I thought

She hears one of the toddlers and peeks her head up to see what's going on

And there it was, the biggest, veiny titty I had ever laid eyes on. She was breast feeding. I was trying not to stare but it caught me off guard because no other mother had done this, at least not while I was there. I was intrigued but not in a perverse way. She was so comfortable and I'm sure she saw me glance over. Her nip wasn't out but she wasn't trying to hide it either.

I did a real life weebay gif
To bad she was white smh

I’m nursing my baby/toddler where ever, I don’t care how anyone feels. It’s completely natural, fuck any and everybody that doesn’t think so and doesn’t support the black woman breastfeeding. Furthermore, a woman breastfeeding uncovered is NOT immodest, immodest is the same as indecent and since breastfeeding is natural....it can’t be neither immodest or indecent. The most modest women have breastfed uncovered. This is about feeding and providing for your baby, no time for insecurities that don’t come before a baby/toddler’s needs.
YESSS, seeing more women breastfeeding in public will help normalize it trust me.

Furthermore, who the FUCK expects a mother to cover her baby? We don’t eat with our faces covered the fuck up. It’s way too hot for that. If your grown ass is scared of seeing a mother feed her child in the most natural way, kill your self.

I also don’t give a fuck if I offend anyone!
#BlackWomenDoBreastfeed
Bihhhhhh

So when an animal is in heat it can hump on whatever whenever whereever in front of everybody young and old.

People pay to take their kids to zoos where apes and monkey's are nursing their young... But pass by a breastfeeding female in the middle of the Galleria and lose their mother fucking minds.

Shit dont add up and only furthers the stereotype of pure white flesh.

This is reality, not National Geographic

I’m nursing my baby/toddler where ever, I don’t care how anyone feels. It’s completely natural, fuck any and everybody that doesn’t think so and doesn’t support the black woman breastfeeding. Furthermore, a woman breastfeeding uncovered is NOT immodest, immodest is the same as indecent and since breastfeeding is natural....it can’t be neither immodest or indecent. The most modest women have breastfed uncovered. This is about feeding and providing for your baby, no time for insecurities that don’t come before a baby/toddler’s needs.
YESSS, seeing more women breastfeeding in public will help normalize it trust me.

Furthermore, who the FUCK expects a mother to cover her baby? We don’t eat with our faces covered the fuck up. It’s way too hot for that. If your grown ass is scared of seeing a mother feed her child in the most natural way, kill your self.

I also don’t give a fuck if I offend anyone!
#BlackWomenDoBreastfeed
Bihhhhhh
Would you like for me to tell you the main perpetrators?

It trips me the fuck out that people will even go to the beach where ass is hanging out and breasts are BARELY covered but have an issue with breasts being out to feed a child? Really? Man listen, first time I EVER breastfed in public my daughter was 3 months old, she got fussy in Kroger’s and my mother was like “you better feed my grand baby! It’s natural and I won’t let anyone say anything to you”. That’s all it took, I fed my daughter right in Krogers in North Memphis! Not one person said a word. People make a bigger deal about it than they need to. They never stop and think about how the mother feels or the baby. We do it for our babies PERIOD.

Back