Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

giphy.gif
me too. I saw $20 and I thought, do u know how much ratchet shit I could get from Instagram boutiques based in China for that? tons, my nigga. tons.

1 show and there aint no wizards in it lol and it's based on real life. GOT>>>>>>>>>>>> comicbook shit

Most importantly I'm not afraid/feel awkward around titties.
Bran is becoming a tree wizard....sorry to break your heart fam, you a fantasy nerd nigga like the rest of us

actually i just haven't had premium cable in years....

never watched got, boardwalk empire, or any show that was on a premium channel....and i never felt like going through the loops to catch up....

but i'll check it out one day
if it was on netflix, i woulda been on it....i've had netflix for years....when you got netflix, you get lazy looking for series that aren't on there....
HBOGo is like netflix for hbo shows if you really wanna see it

Bran is becoming a tree wizard....sorry to break your heart fam, you a fantasy nerd nigga like the rest of us

YIpdPBk.gif

1 show that's largely based on reality =/= a group of nerds debating which caped crusader could beat who

"if only superman had wolverine healing powers"

tumblr_mgg4m2k8mx1qc8jh0o2_250.gif

I'm glad things r looking up 4 him. he deserves it after bein thrown out of a tower for bein a peeping tom.
He gone be paralyzed and stuck to the roots of a tree for forever fam, magic always has a price in got.

Lil bran gonna be stephen hawking status

Thinking about it, it's kind of a bad analogy tho. You been watching got since the beginning, that'd be at least a few albums for the casual hiphop head

Back