Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

actually i just haven't had premium cable in years....

never watched got, boardwalk empire, or any show that was on a premium channel....and i never felt like going through the loops to catch up....

but i'll check it out one day
if it was on netflix, i woulda been on it....i've had netflix for years....when you got netflix, you get lazy looking for series that aren't on there....

some people think wearing fragrance is sexual. should I go with unscented deodorant to cater to them?
if you feel it brings you too much unwanted attention it might be a consideration...i dont care what you do.....

i'm jut saying if i was to politely excuse myself , your response shouldn't be to chop my head off

if you feel it brings you too much unwanted attention it might be a consideration...i dont care what you do.....

i'm jut saying if i was to politely excuse myself , your response shouldn't be to chop my head off
how many times were u told that nobody has an issue with you excusing yourself? that's an issue u invented b

Just seeing this thread...
Soooo I guess posting a picture of me feeding baby girl is outta the question... Lol

I personally don't care if mommies feed in public or in private there is nothing wrong with either.

I chose to find a quiet private space for a few reasons.
The first being I find that there are people who do want to stare or even touch your baby while you feeding and that is uncomfortable...I've had to remind my son "do you want me to pet your head while you eat". But I've had a nurse do the same thing and while the breastfeeding is natural we don't naturally touch or rub people while they eat. If that makes sense.

Two let's be honest unlike the white women in that picture previously posted when I whip out my triple Ds there's nothing modiste or discreet about it. It's too got damn hot to be covered up with a blanket while you trying to eat sorry can't do that to my baby in a regular.

And three I really don't have time to bail a nigga out cuz dudes walking by was like "look at dem tittas"

Don't be mistaking tho if there was no where quiet to be found and baby girl gotta eat well guess what... Public breastfeeding it will be #shrugs
thing is you nurse on schedule, you pump on schedule, and you plan your going outs on schedule to accommodate that.......if for any reason you were going to be out like that, knowing you, that little shaw or whatever it's called would be packed in the bag....

actually i just haven't had premium cable in years....

never watched got, boardwalk empire, or any show that was on a premium channel....and i never felt like going through the loops to catch up....

but i'll check it out one day
if it was on netflix, i woulda been on it....i've had netflix for years....when you got netflix, you get lazy looking for series that aren't on there....

Nigga u still aint got kodi?

Just seeing this thread...
Soooo I guess posting a picture of me feeding baby girl is outta the question... Lol

I personally don't care if mommies feed in public or in private there is nothing wrong with either.

I chose to find a quiet private space for a few reasons.
The first being I find that there are people who do want to stare or even touch your baby while you feeding and that is uncomfortable...I've had to remind my son "do you want me to pet your head while you eat". But I've had a nurse do the same thing and while the breastfeeding is natural we don't naturally touch or rub people while they eat. If that makes sense.

Two let's be honest unlike the white women in that picture previously posted when I whip out my triple Ds there's nothing modiste or discreet about it. It's too got damn hot to be covered up with a blanket while you trying to eat sorry can't do that to my baby in a regular.

And three I really don't have time to bail a nigga out cuz dudes walking by was like "look at dem tittas"

Don't be mistaking tho if there was no where quiet to be found and baby girl gotta eat well guess what... Public breastfeeding it will be #shrugs
So like I said from the jump........cover up and be discreet and of course little titties lose yet again

how many times were u told that nobody has an issue with you excusing yourself? that's an issue u invented b
look i don't know why we fighting, i just know i'm determined to win....

thing is you nurse on schedule, you pump on schedule, and you plan your going outs on schedule to accommodate that.......if for any reason you were going to be out like that, knowing you, that little shaw or whatever it's called would be packed in the bag....
Very true... But for the sake of what ifs, I would if I needed to

Niggas is telling chicks to put their tits away, what in the fuck is going on in 2017 b

Triple D's???? Oh my

Du......I almost see your point of view lol
giphy.gif

Back