Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

Might have already been posted...but the main reason westerners (mainly Americans) are so uncomfortable with breast feeding in public is because we oversexualize the fuck outta breasts...

Due to that fact...I think you should cover up just for that. But if I saw a woman whip a titty out and feed her kid w/o covering it wouldnt bother me a bit.

My lady breastfeeds my daughter in public all the time...and while we are at home she just whips it out...while my son is sitting right next to her...it doesnt trip me out cause I think it exposes him to the fact that breasts are not strictly for sexual use and pleasure. So now I beleive when he gets older he wont act like he never seen a titty b4. I mean like I said b4 thats the real problem.

When people think of breats first thing in thier minds (especially males) is of a sexual nature...

My lady breastfeeds my daughter in public all the time...and while we are at home she just whips it out...while my son is sitting right next to her...it doesnt trip me out cause I think it exposes him to the fact that breasts are not strictly for sexual use and pleasure. So now I beleive when he gets older he wont act like he never seen a titty b4. I mean like I said b4 thats the real problem.

When people think of breats first thing in thier minds (especially males) is of a sexual nature...
how old is baby? u have one of each now, like Du!

im on page 2, and if the first two pages are any indication of the 23 that followed, i'll just say, some of you dudes in here need to be ashamed of yourselves

i cant believe...wait...yes i can...i can believe what some of ya'll are saying

some of ya'll act like some damn children sometimes when it comes to discussions like this

"oh no...a woman breastfeeding her child in public with no blanket...she's invading my personal space"

man sit tf down somewhere. you got legs dont you? Get up and go somewhere else and let her do her thing

im on page 2, and if the first two pages are any indication of the 23 that followed, i'll just say, some of you dudes in here need to be ashamed of yourselves

i cant believe...wait...yes i can...i can believe what some of ya'll are saying

some of ya'll act like some damn children sometimes when it comes to discussions like this

"oh no...a woman breastfeeding her child in public with no blanket...she's invading my personal space"

man sit tf down somewhere. you got legs dont you? Get up and go somewhere else and let her do her thing

AP being the voice of reason?

giphy.gif

I wanna do an award, with a banner n everything. the "u aint aint-shit" award. this thread showed us who is deserving.

and i agree with this post..

it don't bother me..... but people do oversexualize breasts..so covering up in public makes sense.....people gota get their heads outta the sand and stop pretending certain stuff don't exist just cuz they think it's stupid

and i agree with this post..

it don't bother me..... but people do oversexualize breasts..so covering up in public makes sense.....people gota get their heads outta the sand and stop pretending certain stuff don't exist just cuz they think it's stupid

no one is forcing you to look tho lol

Back