Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

To add more fuel to the fire.........I think little titty women don't even get noticed if they're out in the open with it or covered. Large chest women would catch mkre flack and eyes for open breastfeeding without covering up

Little titties lose again

Cain brings up a good point.

Do titty size matter when it comes to breastfeeding?

I mean the mother didn't have the fortune to have her titty meat grow during pregnancy, what then? Store milk?

If she tries to feed her child, wouldn't she be starving them? Would DSS need to intervene?

Awww the ladies room? Why did this thread get moved? This is a conversations for men and women.
both are still just as welcome

I mean the mother didn't have the fortune to have her titty meat grow during pregnancy, what then? Store milk?

If she tries to feed her child, wouldn't she be starving them? Would DSS need to intervene?
no.

Why are you here?

I got more negative reactions in this thread than i got in my whole posting career here

both are still just as welcome

no.

I thought this section was just for the ladies. I don't really have any business in "the ladies room" unless I've been invited to a particular ladies room.

Regardless, if moving it to this section makes this a more productive conversation amongst the other ladies on this site I'm all for it.

I thought this section was just for the ladies. I don't really have any business in "the ladies room" unless I've been invited to a particular ladies room.

Regardless, if moving it to this section makes this a more productive conversation amongst the other ladies on this site I'm all for it.
I can move it back if u think its best in the cool lounge, just figured it'd be best suited here cuz anyone is welcome to talk about it but it is a women's issue.

I can move it back if u think its best in the cool lounge, just figured it'd be best suited here cuz anyone is welcome to talk about it but it is a women's issue.

You're right it's a woman's issue not a "cool" issue. It should be here.

Back