Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

I understand you don't get my initial post. That's all. It's ok. Paint yo narrative, shit, I know what I said and meant.

We all don't swing and hit the ball on the 1st pitch..It's all gravy..
Clearly a lost cause or maybe I can't read or some shit.

again, The Imagined Breastfeeder is a lot more dramatic than reality. in most cases it attracts no more attention than a sleeping baby... cuz that's what it looks like.
And while that sounds great in imagination land.... In reality shit tends to get stupid

But it varies in levels....

Exposed titty gonna get a whole lot more attention than covered titty...

Bruh, you're actin like they're jumping up and down shaking em in niggas faces or just laying on the bench with their titties just hanging there. The baby has it's mouth on the nipple and 9 outta 10 times there's a towel there.

Unless you're standing there like

blackguys.gif

prolly wouldn't even notice.

But it varies in levels....

Exposed titty gonna get a whole lot more attention than covered titty...
I travel a lot. I get a lot more street harassment than local women simply cuz I'm black.

shld I not travel while black and a woman? I aint gonna limit my life around weirdos.
You can call'em wack, shitty or whatever, I don't care, I know you full of it, and your foundation aint solid yo. It's cool.
any1 familiar with me knows I walk the talk IRL. not meeting the conditions of ur wack analogy is more than fine by me fam.

I travel a lot. I get a lot more street harassment than local women simply cuz I'm black.

shld I not travel while black and a woman? I aint gonna limit my life around weirdos.

any1 familiar with me knows I walk the talk IRL. not meeting the conditions of ur wack analogy is more than fine by me fam.

Groovy

Be great at it.

And while that sounds great in imagination land.... In reality shit tends to get stupid
again, u do not have breasts, are not breastfeeding, and although your wife is currently breastfeeding, she does not do so publicly.

for the last time: what is your frame of reference?

talkin bout a reality u aint even familiar with.

Bruh, you're actin like they're jumping up and down shaking em in niggas faces or just laying on the bench with their titties just hanging there. The baby has it's mouth on the nipple and 9 outta 10 times there's a towel there.

Unless you're standing there like

blackguys.gif

prolly wouldn't even notice.
Eh well you take that gamble with your lady titties..

I'm more guarded than that. Everything ain't for everybody.

I don't trust Niggaz

Eh well you take that gamble with your lady titties..

I'm more guarded than that. Everything ain't for everybody.

I don't trust Niggaz

I keep a bad shorty b lol niggas saying

:damnnn:

aint nothing new fam

Gotta be. My sister in law and friend have done it publically and it wasn't any stares. They got looked at just as you would look at a passerby.

Gotta be. My sister in law and friend have done it publically and it wasn't any stares. They got looked at just as you would look at a passerby.
you aint heard? that was all a lie. they were selectively deaf to harassment they were facing. old women spat on them n niggas licked their lips while making eye contact.

again, u do not have breasts, are not breastfeeding, and although your wife is currently breastfeeding, she does not do so publicly.

for the last time: what is your frame of reference?

talkin bout a reality u aint even familiar with.
The fact that I'm right there a whole lot of the time she's breast feeding....
Sometimes the latch isn't perfect,, and you gotta play with it to get it in there.... That takes exposing the breast.... It Helps to be in a relaxed atmosphere... And many times when the baby is woke, they look right at the mommies eyes... Its a bonding moment.

From my experience of watching my wife nurse children I can say in full confidence that a private feeding is much more ideal than even one when just family and friends are around...

A public one just sounds very uncomfortable and restricted.... And the added stress of dealing with potential asshole strangers....

I just can't get with it....

If you feel comfortable doing it... By all means... Go for it......

I just wouldn't feel comfortable with it

Back