Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

I ain't arguing with a damn thang. I'm gonna sit my ass there and cater to my child. That's the problem, giving the asshole a reaction. That's what the fuck you DONT do.

Bathroom baby smelling the stench of shit and piss and period odor. FOH
Kandy neither one of my children ever came out of a bathroom smelling like piss shit and period.... That's a huge over dramatic response....

And you know damn well you gonna cuss them out....

You just cussed at me

You have to ask someone on a message board to do an act.

I'm not asking you to actually do it the act...if I don't state what I want you to do then You won't understand the example.

If the baby is hungry at 8 and she's in a bar, does a dude ask her oh let me see you feed your baby kandy (NO) she since she's pro breastfeeding would pop her titty out

If the baby is hungry at 8, and she's not on Cam, and there is a tiny chat that's going on at 8:10, she should have any problems camming up with a titty and baby suckin on it in front of 89 niggas and 11 girls..

Nobody is outta those horny/pedo/perv 89 niggas for her to pop up on camera, She's ok with breastfeeding in public, so her being on camera with her titty out, shouldn't be a problem,

I'm not asking her to do shit, but I have to ask her on a message board to get my point across..

I already stated, the niggas watching couldn't care less, meaning none of them niggas don't care about her being seen
Do you understand that your initial post doesn't imply this, whatsoever?

You have to ask someone on a message board to do an act.

I'm not asking you to actually do it the act...if I don't state what I want you to do then You won't understand the example.

If the baby is hungry at 8 and she's in a bar, does a dude ask her oh let me see you feed your baby kandy (NO) she since she's pro breastfeeding would pop her titty out

If the baby is hungry at 8, and she's not on Cam, and there is a tiny chat that's going on at 8:10, she should have any problems camming up with a titty and baby suckin on it in front of 89 niggas and 11 girls..

Nobody is outta those horny/pedo/perv 89 niggas for her to pop up on camera, She's ok with breastfeeding in public, so her being on camera with her titty out, shouldn't be a problem,

I'm not asking her to do shit, but I have to ask her on a message board to get my point across..

I already stated, the niggas watching couldn't care less, meaning none of them niggas don't care about her being seen
omg let go of that wack ass analogy.

Ofc there's creeps out here, i think we have some on here lol

But women aren't feeding their kids for strangers, their feeding their kid cuz they're hungry and crying. Nobody's gonna let their baby starve cuz there might be a creep down the street.
Ain't nobody said let the kid starve, but don't do no shit that's gonna attract weirdos....

Do you understand that your initial post doesn't imply this, whatsoever?

Do you understand that I'm not asking you and saying "Hey Kandy I want you to breastfeed for me on cam" me putting the whole niggas wouldn't look or couldn't care less was an indicator that I'm not asking you personally.

you and @TheMasterKey keep running with that narrative to project yall own narrative out the example. Why would I ask you to pop a titty out if you are on the pro breastfeeding campaign

Kandy neither one of my children ever came out of a bathroom smelling like piss shit and period.... That's a huge over dramatic response....

And you know damn well you gonna cuss them out....

You just cussed at me

That's not an over dramatic response. I didn't say your child was gonna come out smelling like that either. I said the child will be smelling it and so will the mother. However, women's restrooms are disgusting. That's not an overly dramatic statement. It's a fact.

Kandy will curse them out. However others don't have to react. Guess what though, you can curse and breastfeed at the same time too.

Do you understand that I'm not asking you and saying "Hey Kandy I want you to breastfeed for me on cam" me putting the whole niggas wouldn't look or couldn't care less was an indicator that I'm not asking you personally.

you and @TheMasterKey keep running with that narrative to project yall on narrative out the example. Why would I ask you to pop a titty out if you are on the pro breastfeeding campaign
WE RUNNING WITH THE NARRATIVE YOU FUCKING TYPED!!!!!!!!

WE RUNNING WITH THE NARRATIVE YOU FUCKING TYPED!!!!!!!!

Nah you running with your own narrative..

Tell me something...

How do you make one on this board or any message board do something?

I see I got break this shit down cuz folks don't wanna be wrong

Who wanna attract weirdos though. My wife got large breasts.... Every time we go out I know Niggaz already looking.... But they dont say shit....

But if she just pulling them bitches out in the middle of a mall food court.... I might hear someone say

"Daaaaaaamn"

Maybe you can handle that....

I can't.....

So yea I'm good with her covering up or going to a bathroom

@King Du ur wife either feeds with a cover @ home or goes to the ladies room if outside. was there a traumatic experience of public breastfeeding where abuse was hurled or men came over to salivate?

what is your frame of reference, cuz what u described bout ur real life sounds like u have none? "we know there are weirdos out there" doesn't cut it cuz weirdos have always n will always exist and anything can trigger them.

So those who are for the breastfeeding in public, fighting so hard for us to be down for it,, Which I stated that some may be offended to it, there shouldn't be a problem if one off this site or any site say "aye how about you cam up and breastfeed your kid on Tiny chat or whatever live stream that could be shown to the world"

Should be able to get that feed right? smh

Let's see who can produce receipts on what they are standing on. Let's be wit the shits.

Actions, not words is what I live by, where I'm from
Did you not type the bolded?!?!

Is this not the narrative I'm running with, you know, the one you typed!!!!!?

Attract weirdos?

Do you know weirdos like anything. Should we not jog in the park? You know it's weirdos out there. Should we not dance? Weirdos love to see you dance.
You right.... And its just something about bare titties that make them completely lose their shit

Who wanna attract weirdos though. My wife got large breasts.... Every time we go out I know Niggaz already looking.... But they dont say shit....

But if she just pulling them bitches out in the middle of a mall food court.... I might hear someone say

"Daaaaaaamn"

I can't.....

It's a lot more dramatic in your imagination, I can tell u that much.

"Daaaaaaamn"

I can't.....

Man that shit aint normal breh, I don't know why folks trying to push the whole it's a normal act...

I can tell you on one hand how many times a woman (black) has actually done this act...fucking zero..I travel around the fucking world all the time, every time... shit aint normal smh

"Daaaaaaamn"

I can't.....

When a shorty's bad, nigga's say "damnnnnnn" when she's fully clothed b. That aint nothing new.

Back