Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

Who wanna attract weirdos though. My wife got large breasts.... Every time we go out I know Niggaz already looking.... But they dont say shit....

But if she just pulling them bitches out in the middle of a mall food court.... I might hear someone say

"Daaaaaaamn"

Maybe you can handle that....

I can't.....

So yea I'm good with her covering up or going to a bathroom
And we don't have a problem with that.

The problem is people saying she should automatically go to the bathroom. I've said this already tho.

And we don't have a problem with that.

The problem is people saying she should automatically go to the bathroom. I've said this already tho.
nobody said she can't go to the bathroom if she wants to. @King Du is asserting that by not going to the bathroom or a closet or somewhere equally hidden, Trouble, Danger n Peril r ahead. when he wldn't know for previously stated reasons.

Did you not type the bolded?!?!

Is this not the narrative I'm running with, you know, the one you typed!!!!!?

I just explain in my post, that you have to get asked by someone to perform an act if you're on a message board,

What is you saying...

Again, I'm not, saying the person that is asking, is saying "Hey kandy let me see your titties while you feed your child"

Oh ok, Kandy you believe in pro-breastfeeding, how bout you hop on camera and do the act? if you so adamant about, that's responding to your stance on what you are standing on..

If we wasn't talkin about this topic, weird yes, we talking about this topic, and you on your stance, shit prove it...that's what I'm stating that me or another person is saying..prove it...

635885126665714365602845533_breastfeeding-public_IMG_0134.jpg

vanessa-why-i-love-breastfeeding-in-public-315x315.jpg

this tew much :clawd2:

What would be the attention you think they're seeking? Like "look at me feed my child" or look at my titties"? Are you suggesting she may be trying to (publicly) sexualize breastfeeding with her own child?

It could be that rush of dopamine they get from doing something controversial. I know most women aint worried about nothing but their baby. But some love attention, not matter what form it comes in. How hard is it to get a cover? But o know that sentiment gets a rose out of feminists. But modesty is key .

nobody said she can't go to the bathroom if she wants to. @King Du is asserting that by not going to the bathroom or a closet or somewhere equally hidden, Trouble, Danger n Peril r ahead. when he wldn't know for previously stated reasons.
What I'm saying is that it attracts unwanted attention.... Something that I would prefer to avoid at all costs

I just explain in my post, that you have to get asked by someone to perform an act if you're on a message board,

What is you saying...

Again, I'm not, saying the person that is asking, is saying "Hey kandy let me see your titties while you feed your child"

Oh ok, Kandy you believe in pro-breastfeeding, how bout you hop on camera and do the act? if you so adamant about, that's responding to your stance on what you are standing on..

If we wasn't talkin about this topic, weird yes, we talking about this topic, and you on your stance, shit prove it...that's what I'm stating that me or another person is saying..prove it...

So again I ask. Do you understand that your initial post didn't imply this whatsoever?

635885126665714365602845533_breastfeeding-public_IMG_0134.jpg

vanessa-why-i-love-breastfeeding-in-public-315x315.jpg

this tew much :clawd2:
I don't have a problem with it....

But if some nigga walked by sucking a lolly pop and looking a bit to hard.... He might get popped....

And who wants to ruin a good time?

What I'm saying is that it attracts unwanted attention.... Something that I would prefer to avoid at all costs
again, The Imagined Breastfeeder is a lot more dramatic than reality. in most cases it attracts no more attention than a sleeping baby... cuz that's what it looks like.

So again I ask. Do you understand that your initial post didn't imply this whatsoever?

I understand you don't get my initial post. That's all. It's ok. Paint yo narrative, shit, I know what I said and meant.

We all don't swing and hit the ball on the 1st pitch..It's all gravy..

This thread is hilarious for all the wrong reasons lol

And here I thought my Sunday was gonna be dull.

I know what to say now when things get boring in here...

*sees no activity going on*

TITTY MEAT AND BREASTFEEDING!!!

*ABW reacts accordingly*

9102030.gif

Back