Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

You and I know she aint bout that life to Cam'up with a room full of IC/Reddit/The Coli/Black planet/My space/College Club members in the room

Cut thes shits
That's where you think you know me but you have the slightest clue what Kandy would and wouldn't do.

No like all honesty.

You had and still have no clue what you were talking about. You still don't see the difference in telling someone to get on cam to breastfeed versus them already being on cam and breastfeeding.

You said we were playing word gymnastics. BUT YOU SAID IT.

Don't matter if one said get on cam, or if you're already on cam, the point I was/am driving home is you and BNE aint doing that act. All the other stuff, who started the car, don't matter, I'm just askin if yall doing the act.

But thats not what Knock was getting at, at all.
Cuz he wasn't as direct with it...

But its the same thing. He don't want to see yall or anyone exposed to those type. The overly judgy church folk. The perverts on the street. The snobs who suck their teeth. He never said he was that guy.... But he did encourage y'all to go somewhere private to not expose yourself to that guy...

I ain't got a problem with titties,,I don't think any of us do....

But I do have a problem with disrespectful assholes. And if covering up keeps them away... Then it would be cool if you coveted them up....

Cuz it ain't cool breastfeeding with you face stuck on

" I wish a bitch would"

Don't matter if one said get on cam, or if you're already on cam, the point I was/am driving home is you and BNE aint doing that act. All the other stuff, who started the car, don't matter, I'm just askin if yall doing the act.

Asking a woman to get on cam to breastfeed is weird fam

That's where you think you know me but you have the slightest clue what Kandy would and wouldn't do.

Well get on camera and pop a titty out then, it'll be easy, you don't even have to latch the baby on...

We all got time, it'll only take 2. 7 seconds...

You right I don't know you, but I aint a fool either.

not getting on cam to breastfeed = not being down for the act of public breastfeeding

#knocktwicelogic

Well get on camera and pop a titty out then, it'll be easy, you don't even have to latch the baby on...

We all got time, it'll only take 2. 7 seconds...

You right I don't know you, but I aint a fool either.
Do you not see how creepy you are being?!

There is a fucking difference.

Why the hell should a woman cover up because THEY choose to be an asshole. Fuck them.
That's my point.

Now you arguing with an asshole instead of feeding your child.

Bathroom baby already full, changed, and happy.

I try to avoid conflict as much as possible.

Fam, you putting it into yo world as a dude is actually asking a woman to get on cam, that's not what I'm saying.

Does a dude ask a lady to pop a titty when she's breastfeeding no, she just does it right, me asking her to do such act is not me actually asking her..I'm saying again, she should just jump on camera or have no problem being on camera and breastfeeding...

Me asking her on here, is not me asking her, like actually saying "Hey kandy would you please get on camera and breastfeed for me" no breh,

Kandy get some on tinychat and whips her titty out to prove what exactly?

That she would feed her child on cam. You do know the whole titty isn't out during feeding. You do know that the babies head cover majority of what you think you gon see.

Cuz he wasn't as direct with it...

But its the same thing. He don't want to see yall or anyone exposed to those type. The overly judgy church folk. The perverts on the street. The snobs who suck their teeth. He never said he was that guy.... But he did encourage y'all to go somewhere private to not expose yourself to that guy...

I ain't got a problem with titties,,I don't think any of us do....

But I do have a problem with disrespectful assholes. And if covering up keeps them away... Then it would be cool if you coveted them up....

Cuz it ain't cool breastfeeding with you face stuck on

" I wish a bitch would"
Those guys exist regardless. They catcall when u walk by, they criticize whether ur kid has a dummy or not, they take issue with visible tattoos or w/e. Shitty ppl r gonna be shitty ppl, they just need an excuse n in most cases they will find one. Next.
Fam, you putting it into yo world as a dude is actually asking a woman to get on cam, that's not what I'm saying.

Does a dude ask a lady to pop a titty when she's breastfeeding no, she just does it right, me asking her to do such act is not me actually asking her..I'm saying again, she should just jump on camera or have no problem being on camera and breastfeeding...

Me asking her on here, is not me asking her, like actually saying "Hey kandy would you please get on camera and breastfeed for me" no breh,
just move on to another analogy brah.

That's my point.

Now you arguing with an asshole instead of feeding your child.

Bathroom baby already full, changed, and happy.

I try to avoid conflict as much as possible.

I ain't arguing with a damn thang. I'm gonna sit my ass there and cater to my child. That's the problem, giving the asshole a reaction. That's what the fuck you DONT do.

Bathroom baby smelling the stench of shit and piss and period odor. FOH

You're sounding ridiculous and creepy b lol

Some one on this forum said something that indicated my wife wouldn't breastfeed on camera once when we were talking about tiny chat....

I forget who and what thread... But it definitely happened.... Cuz people definitely think like that...

Weird as it may be... People be on that shit, let's not pretend that they not

You have to ask someone on a message board to do an act.

I'm not asking you to actually do it the act...if I don't state what I want you to do then You won't understand the example.

If the baby is hungry at 8 and she's in a bar, does a dude ask her oh let me see you feed your baby kandy (NO) she since she's pro breastfeeding would pop her titty out

If the baby is hungry at 8, and she's not on Cam, and there is a tiny chat that's going on at 8:10, she shouldnt have any problems camming up with a titty and baby suckin on it in front of 89 niggas and 11 girls..

Nobody is, outta those horny/pedo/perv 89 niggas asking for her to pop up on camera, She's ok with breastfeeding in public, so her being on camera with her titty out, shouldn't be a problem,

I'm not asking her to do shit, but I have to ask her on a message board to get my point across..

I already stated, the niggas watching couldn't care less, meaning none of them niggas don't care about her being seen

Some one on this forum said something that indicated my wife wouldn't breastfeed on camera once when we were talking about tiny chat....

I forget who and what thread... But it definitely happened.... Cuz people definitely think like that...

Pretty sure that was me and I was joking?

Ofc there's creeps out here, i think we have some on here lol

But women aren't feeding their kids for strangers, their feeding their kid cuz they're hungry and crying. Nobody's gonna let their baby starve cuz there might be a creep down the street.

Back