Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

You just said a whole bunch of nothing.
I basically said don't act like its impossible that someone gonna come at you on some ignant shit...

I know you tough and you prepared to cuss some one out if they get out of line...

But I'm saying... The baby feels that anger too..... and that's not whassup....

I feel like it gets a bad wrap because of our over sexualized society. But at the same time, I think some women do it for attention. It's like woman who dress on revealing clothes to show off their bodies. But when breastfeeding in public they can get the same attention and feel they get a pass because it's for the child.

I'm not saying all women do this, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was motivation.

Overall, it's natural and whats best for the baby, just do it modestly.

What would be the attention you think they're seeking? Like "look at me feed my child" or look at my titties"? Are you suggesting she may be trying to (publicly) sexualize breastfeeding with her own child?

I basically said don't act like its impossible that someone gonna come at you on some ignant shit...

I know you tough and you prepared to cuss some one out if they get out of line...

But I'm saying... The baby feels that anger too..... and that's not whassup....

But thats not what Knock was getting at, at all.

fuckin dyin @ this nigga still bein on this.

were u breast or formula fed? n if formula, which brand?

sometimes I wonder if u n I live in the same planet. wildly different experiences.

May have been both, but I do know my mama wasn't sitting in Picadilly or Golden Coral with her titty pop'd out feeding my ugly black ass. I know that wasn't the case.

When women breastfeed in public they don't just whip it out tho. Anytime I've noticed it's always very low-key and discrete even though it's in a public environment. Not only that the rest of the breast usually isn't even showing.
the imagined breastfeeder is an interesting thing.

in their mind it starts off like this :hey:and then it just escalates

I feel like it gets a bad wrap because of our over sexualized society. But at the same time, I think some women do it for attention. It's like woman who dress on revealing clothes to show off their bodies. But when breastfeeding in public they can get the same attention and feel they get a pass because it's for the child.

I'm not saying all women do this, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was motivation.

Overall, it's natural and whats best for the baby, just do it modestly.

Exactly...

fuckin dyin @ this nigga still bein on this.

were u breast or formula fed? n if formula, which brand?

sometimes I wonder if u n I live in the same planet. wildly different experiences.
Same planet... I just see it clearer

Du in here typing titangraphs that have nothing to do with the topic at hand lol

Oh I know, I knew when I hit "post reply" I know after I hit the "Post Reply".

Yall the ones was with the whole playing dodge ball posting.
No like all honesty.

You had and still have no clue what you were talking about. You still don't see the difference in telling someone to get on cam to breastfeed versus them already being on cam and breastfeeding.

You said we were playing word gymnastics. BUT YOU SAID IT.

Back