Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

u cld've just asked if either of us had or would breastfeed in public

but no, u had to drop a weird and implausible scenario n claim it's a perfect example.

don't pursue a career in research pls

It's weird because you can't answer the question, when you called niggas out for saying they didn't like the act?

That's 2-sided yo...

But you want a perfect sunshine example to fit your logic though, the world doesn't work like that, If you do an act for one public place, do it for all.

It wouldn't be weird if she breastfed at church, but it WOULD be weird if the pastor said "hey @Kandy , can u come over here to the pulpit and whip out ur titties for the congregation"

See the difference? lol

You adding that aspect.

I just said, she's on tiny chat, conversing and it's a group of ppl on there from all walks of life, pedo, pervs, etc and her baby is crying, will she whip out her titty, she at first said she wasn't a TV show, then she said she would do it, but it's weird for her to do it, in your eyes, so she should get off, but it's not weird to do it while she's in church?

Last edited:
You adding that aspect.

I just said, she's on tiny chat, conversing and it's a group of ppl on their from all walks of life, pedo, pervs, etc and her baby is crying, will she whip out her titty, she at first said she wasn't a TV show, then she said she would do it, but it's weird for her to do it, in your eyes, so she should get off, but it's no weird to do it while she's in church?

You asking her to do it makes a big difference. If she was on there chilling and her baby started crying and was hungry she probably would. But if somebody said "hey kandy cam up so u can show u bout that breastfeedin life" she prolly wouldn't.

It's weird because you can't answer the question, when you called niggas out for saying they didn't like the act?

That's 2-sided yo...

But you want a perfect sunshine example to fit your logic though, the world doesn't work like that, If you do an act for one public place, do it for all.
again, your scenario is shit because it assumes that A. we are breastfeeding and B. that we wld be on camera in tinychat in the first place. neither of those is the case

this is assuming she'd be on camera in the 1st place. in my case, that's like asking a Jew why they aren't breastfeeding in a church. under what circumstances wld I find myself in a church?

If you say so.

Baby I couldn't care less what is done with yall bodies, but I was just pointing out the fakeness in what yall were standing on and how yall shitted on folks who disagreed with what yall were standing on. And folks provided valid points but yet yall right and they were wrong, nah that shit aint kool in my book. yall don't have to care if it's cool or not, but I'ma call out the bullshit

Last edited:
1. So why are you stating my whole stance was dumb if you are willing to do such an act in front of niggas?

2. You went on this whole campaign (try) to make me look bad but only to admit to what I was asking by saying yes, when you could have said you would do it..

3. You contradicted yourself by saying "oh I wouldn't, because I'm not a TV show shit, but now you would do it..aint you still a TV show in my hypothetically example?

4. LMAOOO, I see through that shit

1,2,3&4. BECAUSE YOU SAID A NIGGA CALLS ME AND TELLS ME TO BREASTFEED.

NOT IM ALREADY ON CAM AND JUST SO HAPPEN TO NEED TO FEED MY CHILD.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE SIR!!!!!!!!!
SHALL I QUOTE WHAT YOU SAID FOR THE THIRD TIME?!?!

this is like me equating sucking the titty of a chick thats riding u to pulling a woman's tit out in the club and popping it in my mouth.

context.

again, your scenario is shit because it assumes that A. we are breastfeeding and B. that we wld be on camera in tinychat in the first place. neither of those is the case

You acting like it's hard to understand what I'm saying, so I'ma act like you are all about words and no action when coming standing on what you fight for as I presented the question to you, in which you air Jordan fade'd away from, you can play word gymnastics and semantic games with another fool, I see all through that web

Hey get on cam so I can see you breastfeed.

Vs.

Already on cam. Baby cries, I need to feed my baby via boob.

How are you not seeing the difference?!
stop asking for perfect circumstances. that aint life. tits or gtfo and be wrong.
You acting like it's hard to understand what I'm saying, so I'ma act like you are all about words and no action when coming standing on what you fight for as I presented the question to you, in which you air Jordan fade'd away from, you can play word gymnastics and semantic games with another fool, I see all through that web
it isn't hard to understand what you're saying, it's hard for you to understand why it proves nothing and doesn't fit.

you make arguments like this often tho. u were legit puzzled just the other day as to why someone refusing to stop showing up unannounced outside your place, after being told that shit is weird n unwelcome, wld be stalking. u play devil's advocate but every argument is on some strawman tip.

Why yall getting so tight, we just having a discussion dayum. Talking about swerving niggas and stuff cuz a nigga got a difference of opinions Lol

Beautiful, It's all gravy baby.

I forgot ppl would die for this shit, my bad.

Shit.

here shouldn't be a problem if one off this site or any site say "aye how about you cam up and breastfeed your kid on Tiny chat or whatever live stream that could be shown to the world"

No where in this statement do you imply we are already on cam needing to feed my child.

This is a mf who calls me and says "Kandy get on cam and breastfeed junior."

Yo it's cool, we ran over the play 100 times and we still can't get it right, yall see outta yall lens and I'll see outta mines.

It's all gravy baby.

It aint that serious, Martin about to come on in a few, Let's all breath.

Yall do what yall do, shit, I'on care. shit Lol It's good.

I don't want no enemies on here. I'm good with other ppl opinions, that's how I learn.

Why yall getting so tight, we just having a discussion dayum. Talking about swerving niggas and stuff cuz a nigga got a difference of opinions Lol

Beautiful, It's all gravy.

I forgot ppl would die for this shit, my bad.

Shit.
Boy shut yo ass up.

It's sad you believe that because you are not SEEING the errors in your statement. You might need a fourth eye.

Back