Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

You can't call me and tell me to feed my child. The damn child might not be hungry. HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I was on cam ALREADY and the child is hungry I WOULD FEED THE CHILD!

You know what, I said what I said.

lol
My man,

All I'm asking, a child gets hungry 5-6 times a day, maybe more. All I'm asking is for those who don't mind breastfeeding in public for them to get on Tiny Chat or whatever and feed their child on the internet.

Of course it comes and looks strange, I don't think none of these women will get online (cam up) and feed their newborn to us or the site Reddict or Facebook or whoeever, that's all I am stating.

They wanna shit on other folks opinions but when someone ask them to do what they are cheer-leading for, then it's some bull. Shit don't work like that
lol @Kandy did u catch that he assumed we're currently breastfeeding?

Now we playing word gymnastics, my post were clear as day and understanding.

Yall can run with whatever narrative yall want, I know what I was talking about.

My man,

All I'm asking, a child gets hungry 5-6 times a day, maybe more. All I'm asking is for those who don't mind breastfeeding in public for them to get on Tiny Chat or whatever and feed their child on the internet.

Of course it comes and looks strange, I don't think none of these women will get online (cam up) and feed their newborn to us or the site Reddict or Facebook or whoeever, that's all I am stating.

They wanna shit on other folks opinions but when someone ask them to do what they are cheer-leading for, then it's some bull. Shit don't work like that
But there are plenty of woman that would do it. I am sure you can find them if it is allowed( I don't know Internet law) but it shouldn't be sexualized. Tho I learned last week from @BNE that anything can be. If you travel you will see things that are so different than what we learn here and woman breastfeeding in public is nothing. I am more concerned about the sexualization of it.

But there are plenty of woman that would do it. I am sure you can find them if it is allowed( I don't know Internet law) but it shouldn't be sexualized. Tho I learned last week from @BNE that anything can be. If you travel you will see things that are so different than what we learn here and woman breastfeeding in public is nothing. I am more concerned about the sexualization of it.

Breh,

I'm not speaking on other women, I'm talking about the ones in this thread that was on the Go Go Breastfeeding in Public campaign and the whole niggas aint shit because some don't like it tip. That's who I'm pulling up on.

None of them won't be on no tinychat pulling a stunt off like that. One already said "well if they wanna do it, I support it" nah, I'm talking about YOU doing it

None of us are breastfeeding currently. Please leave a message after the tone.

I said what I'd do if I were. You can't call me and tell me to breast feed my child for show. Point blank.

Breh,

I'm not speaking on other women, I'm talking about the ones in this thread that was on the Go Go Breastfeeding in Public campaign and the whole niggas aint shit because some don't like it tip. That's who I'm pulling up on.

None of them won't be on no tinychat pulling stunt off like that. One already said "well if they wanna do it, I support it" nah, I'm talking about YOU doing it

My nigga lol

They don't feed in public FOR other people to make a show out of it. They do it to feed their child, nobody's gonna let their baby keep crying until they get home. You turning this into something sexual is more of the issue than anything.

apparently u got a child that u breastfeed n u shld breastfeed them on command, for an audience on camera, for ur arguments to be valid.

#knocktwicelogic

@BNE

@Kandy

Will you breastfeed your child (if you have one of age) if you're already on TinyChat with a room full of dudes from off this site the I.C./Reddict/4chain if they are already in the chatroom or will you get off cam to go and breast feed your child?

My nigga lol

They don't feed in public FOR other people to make a show out of it. They do it to feed their child, nobody's gonna let their baby keep crying until they get home. You turning this into something sexual is more of the issue than anything.

Who is saying I'm asking them to do it for a show, Kandy stated that narrative and you are running with it. I clearly said the brehs couldn't care less about watching her breastfeed, I asked her if she would do it?

@BNE

@Kandy

Will you breastfeed your child (if you have one of age) if you're already on TinyChat with a room full of dudes from off this site the I.C./Reddict/4chain if they are already in the chatroom or will you get off cam to go and breast feed your child?
I've only gotten on cam in a chatroom once in my life n that was for 10 seconds. @King Du was my witness.

don't plan on doing it again. I might not be the best person to ask? camera shy, u see.
Who is saying I'm asking them to do it for a show, Kandy stated that narrative and you are running with it. I clearly said the brehs couldn't care less about watching her breastfeed, I asked her if she would do it?
a better question wld be if we'd do it on a park bench or in a restaurant or, you know, the million other public places we prolly pass thru everyday.

u picked a random ass 1, n not one everyone even engages in.

@BNE

@Kandy

If I've ever placed myself in that position. Which I wouldn't. If we are being hypothetical, yes. Yes I would.

Back