Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

If a nigga hits me up and says Kandy get on cam and breastfeed I'm not gonna get on the shit and breastfeed. I'm not a tv show.

Ain't nobody telling y'all to stare at a chick breastfeed in public. More so like pay it no mind, its natural.
girl he really thinks he's found some loophole in our logic that validates the "do that shit in hiding" camp.
We aint trying to stare, I'm sure the brehs on here couldn't care less about watching you,

Will you do it is all I wanna know, stand on what you say, Public is a gravy to breastfeed your child.

Let's do it 2 or 3 times on Tiny chat

You should be good wit it huh?
false equivalence.

@Kandy is right tho. ur example is weak n yet again assuming that breastfeeding is exhibitionism.

crap argument

I bet it is a crap when a nigga bring that shit live and direct to your front porch and make you the one that's the main character.

I'm done.

Yall can continue.

Just like I said, some can do it, it's cool, but to chastise those who may see different about the act is selfish.

if yall on some rar-rar about the act, then cam'up and pop the titty out and feed lil Marquise with a smile.

I bet it is a crap when a nigga bring that shit live and direct to your front porch and make you the one that's the main character.

I'm done.

Yall can continue.

Just like I said, some can do it, it's cool, but to chastise those who may see different about the act is selfish.

if yall on some rar-rar about the act, then cam'up and pop the titty out and feed lil Marquise with a smile.
nah, this is a false equivalence and a dumb one. u can do better.

girl he really thinks he's found some loophole in our logic that validates the "do that shit in hiding" camp.

false equivalence.

This aint nothing to me, I couldn't care less about the logic, If yall so adamant about breastfeeding in public then yall should be able to cam'up instead of back-peddling about how this and that my post sounds.

Yall got it though

I'm done.

Yall can continue.

Are you reading what you're typing?

Not nan one of yall said yall would cam'up about breastfeeding though, but yall when the brehs that said it's not a good look in public but yet wanna back peddle when a nigga put that spot light on you.

Ok all makes sense

Knock tryna see a titty. I low key hope it works

Nah I just don't like folks who wanna jump on other folks for wha they think and how they think a certain act is to them, they have that right, but yet in the same breath, those who are cheer leading for the act, won't even get in the game when someone calls their name and number.

I do this, call folks out on their bull all day every day. We on some action ppl where I'm from, fuck the talking and shit, stand on what you pumping out

I'm not speaking on her/the one that's not kickin up the dust, I'm speaking about you and @BNE that's so adamant about this act.

When yall get yall lil ones, Let's cam up and do the act. I don't really care, I just wanna know if you will do it front of strangers on the internet.

I gotta bring shit like this to ppl front porch, it's easy to cheer from the sideline.

I'm pulling up on you,

I aint talkin bout nobody else
There is a difference between your child is hungry and you feed them and going online just to let someone see you feeding them. Now if you were already on camera with a woman and it was time for her to feed her child than it is up to her if she wants you to see it. as we say it isn't a poppy show kinda ting. She is not feeding her child for a show.

Nah I just like folks wanna jump on other folks for wha they think and how they think a certain act is to them, they have that right, but yet in the same breath, those who are cheer leading for the act, won't even get in the game when someone calls their name.

I do this, call folks out on their bull all day every day. We on some action ppl where I'm from, fuck the talking and shit, stand on what you pumping out
nah this whole argument is a fail

Not nan one of yall said yall would cam'up about breastfeeding though, but yall when the brehs that said it's not a good look in public but yet wanna back peddle when a nigga put that spot light on you.

Ok all makes sense
NIGGAAAAAA.

You are blatantly asking a woman to get on cam to breastfeed her child for what? A show?

When women are out in public breastfeeding they aren't doing it to be WATCHED, theybare doing it to cater to their child's needs. If I was on tinychat and my baby needed to be fed, believe I'll whip this mf out and feed the baby. But what you not gonna do is just ask me to breastfeed my child just cause you wanna see it. You can't be this crazy.

Yall niggas is sick in the head b

How do yall turn a chick feeding her child into some perverted freak show? lol

There is a difference between your child is hungry and you feed them and going online just to let someone see you feeding them. Now if you were already on camera with a woman and it was time for her to feed her child than it is up to her if she wants you to see it. as we say it isn't a poppy show kinda ting. She is not feeding her child for a show.

My man,

All I'm asking, a child gets hungry 5-6 times a day, maybe more. All I'm asking is for those who don't mind breastfeeding in public for them to get on Tiny Chat or whatever and feed their child on the internet.

Of course it comes and looks strange, I don't think none of these women will get online (cam up) and feed their newborn to us or the site Reddict or Facebook or whoeever, that's all I am stating.

They wanna shit on other folks opinions but when someone ask them to do what they are cheer-leading for, then it's some bull. Shit don't work like that

My man,

All I'm asking, a child gets hungry 5-6 times a day, maybe more. All I'm asking is for those who don't mind breastfeeding in public for them to get on Tiny Chat or whatever and feed their child on the internet.

Of course it comes and looks strange, I don't think none of these women will get online (cam up) and feed their newborn to us or the site Reddict or Facebook or whoeever, that's all I am stating.

They wanna shit on other folks opinions but when someone ask them to do what they are cheer-leading for, then it's some bull. Shit don't work like that
NIGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAA! Yo I can't!

Back