Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

Ok Ms.Titty Freedom Fighter...how many times have you whipped it out in public, and let a guy suck on dem titty meats?

What kinda reactions did you get?

Not enough, I can go a couple thousand more and I don't know and idc. Just as you shouldn't give a damn about a mother feeding her child via breast in public.

So those who are for the breastfeeding in public, fighting so hard for us to be down for it,, Which I stated that some may be offended to it, there shouldn't be a problem if one off this site or any site say "aye how about you cam up and breastfeed your kid on Tiny chat or whatever live stream that could be shown to the world"

Should be able to get that feed right? smh

Let's see who can produce receipts on what they are standing on. Let's be wit the shits.

Actions, not words is what I live by, where I'm from

Nigga! WTF IS YOU ON.

Just because we are all for public breastfeeding don't mean we want you to sit and watch her like a mfn tv show. Stupid.

So those who are for the breastfeeding in public, fighting so hard for us to be down for it,, Which I stated that some may be offended to it, there shouldn't be a problem if one off this site or any site say "aye how about you cam up and breastfeed your kid on Tiny chat or whatever live stream that could be shown to the world"

Should be able to get that feed right? smh

Let's see who can produce receipts on what they are standing on. Let's be wit the shits.

Actions, not words is what I live by, where I'm from
if they wanna do that, i support it

If a nigga hits me up and says Kandy get on cam and breastfeed I'm not gonna get on the shit and breastfeed. I'm not a tv show.

Ain't nobody telling y'all to stare at a chick breastfeed in public. More so like pay it no mind, its natural.

However if y'all on TinyChat and it's feeding time and she feeds, that's her choice and she shouldn't be told to hide.

I'm not speaking on her/the one that's not kickin up the dust, I'm speaking about you and @BNE that's so adamant about this act.

When yall get yall lil ones, Let's cam up and do the act. I don't really care, I just wanna know if you will do it front of strangers on the internet.

I gotta bring shit like this to ppl front porch, it's easy to cheer from the sideline.

I'm pulling up on you,

I aint talkin bout nobody else

I'm not speaking on her/the one that's not kickin up the dust, I'm speaking about you and @BNE that's so adamant about this act.

When yall get yall lil ones, Let's cam up and do the act. I don't really care, I just wanna know if you will do it front of strangers on the internet.

I gotta bring shit like this to ppl front porch, it's easy to cheer from the sideline.

I'm pulling up on you,

I aint talkin bout nobody else
@Kandy is right tho. ur example is weak n yet again assuming that breastfeeding is exhibitionism.

crap argument

If a nigga hits me up and says Kandy get on cam and breastfeed I'm not gonna get on the shit and breastfeed. I'm not a tv show.

Ain't nobody telling y'all to stare at a chick breastfeed in public. More so like pay it no mind, its natural.

We aint trying to stare, I'm sure the brehs on here couldn't care less about watching you,

Will you do it is all I wanna know, stand on what you say, Public, it's all gravy to breastfeed your child.

Let's do it 2 or 3 times on Tiny chat

You should be good wit it huh?

Last edited:
Back