Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

So would any of yall be against a woman having her man sucking on her titty meat in public? I mean it is just a titty.

#TittySuckinNowTittySuckin4eva

So would any of yall be against a woman having her man sucking on her titty meat in public? I mean it is just a titty.

#TittySuckinNowTittySuckin4eva
I want mine too. We know you wouldn't though, maybe y'all can go to the shitty bathroom.

Haha! One is sexual one is nourishment.

Damn That! If I wanna suck on some titty meat right then and there, then dammit I should be able to suck on her titty meat!

It says that in the Constitution...or one of the 15 Amendments. I dunno it's documented somewhere dammit!

I guess the rules have to be adjusted to the society you exist in. In this sexualized society certain people will take the act of breastfeeding a child in that manner. But it is like people that never travel and then go to their first topless beach and act like they have never seen a nipple before. In an ideal world women should have the freedom but we unfortunately ( in the states) don't live in a place that accepts it.

Who knew Kandy and BNE was gonna Sudley Boyz these niggas today?

It simply majestic to watch

Oh you would suck titties in public but a chick can't breastfeed all Willy nilly in public?

You is a mf, I swear.

By their logic you hate breast sucking fam.
Naw we just private with our titties...

Nothing wrong with y'all public titty folk.... be free.... Enjoy the fresh air

We just cover our shit up over here....

I want mine too. We know you wouldn't though, maybe y'all can go to the shitty bathroom.

Ok Ms.Titty Freedom Fighter...how many times have you whipped it out in public, and let a guy suck on dem titty meats?

What kinda reactions did you get?

I was just thinking if I was sitting around
Naw we just private with our titties...

Nothing wrong with y'all public titty folk.... be free.... Enjoy the fresh air

We just cover our shit up over here....
For shame......

Back