Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

You're being very judgemental today fam
Nah, I'm going with science and nature. You're calling women who are feeding their kids lowkey hoes because you think with your dick and you wish the world operated on the same lack of logic.

breasts are primarily there to feed kids. doctors, experts, and people with common sense will all agree to that.

sexual use is secondary and not their primary purpose. so no, sucking a titty is not inherently sexual unless it's done between adults. that isn't the purpose of tit suction.

again, sexualizing breastfeeding is a way to make it about you. and it's disgusting.

you wouldn't know class if it hit you in the face. and I hope a breastfeeder does.

I bring women to the site who just so happen to have large titties, which may or may have not been done on purpose and this is how yall act?

giphy.gif

I never in my life seen so many niggas scared of a little titty and nipple.

Y'all probably only limit sex to the bed. That's not the topic though.

It's some elderly ppl that will tell their granddaughter not to breastfeed that child at the dinner table in Golden Coral in public like that, take that child outside or away from the public.

Big mama don't want you whipping yo titty out in front of her, so you're going to sit up and disrespect big mama like that?

So something is wrong with big mama, and Madea?

I never said the act breastfeeding a child was sexual. I said it if you're unwilling to cover your bare breast you're low-key hoes.

For example. You're in the mall with your baby boy and you go to the food court to grab a snack and while grabbing a snack a woman pulls out her tittyball to feed little junior all out in the open.

Would you not feel a certain way that your young one is watching that? When all she had to do was lay a little blanket over her chest and child. Yet she wanted to let y'all and the entire mall know she's letting little junior suck her tittyball.

It's all about class mane

What's wrong with a child seeing that mother breastfeed tho? Your child probably breastfed and they know what's going on. And how hard is it to say "that mother is feeding her child" if for some reason they don't know what's going on.

Nah, I'm going with science and nature. You're calling women who are feeding their kids lowkey hoes because you think with your dick and you wish the world operated on the same lack of logic.

breasts are primarily there to feed kids. doctors, experts, and people with common sense will all agree to that.

sexual use is secondary and not their primary purpose. so no, sucking a titty is not inherently sexual unless it's done between adults. that isn't the purpose of tit suction.

again, sexualizing breastfeeding is a way to make it about you. and it's disgusting.

you wouldn't know class if it hit you in the face. and I hope a breastfeeder does.
Bruh............I said "IF SHE CHOOSE NOT TO COVER HERSELF SHE'S LOW-KEY HOE'ING" I didn't call the act that, the act is beautiful and a bonding moment with mother and child BUT to do out publically where weird niggas are getting off to it and still refusing to cover oneself brings upon unwanted attention.

Now you're being a sassy nigga calling me these names. I'm give you time to collect yourself but watch your tone and mouth b.

Bruh............I said "IF SHE CHOOSE NOT TO COVER HERSELF SHE'S LOW-KEY HOE'ING" I didn't call the act that, the act is beautiful and a bonding moment with mother and child BUT to do out publically where weird niggas are getting off to it and still refusing to cover oneself brings upon unwanted attention.

Now you're being a sassy nigga calling me these names. I'm give you time to collect yourself but watch your tone and mouth b.
weird niggas are getting off to it because it's sexualized. and you are feeding into that by even viewing it as hoeing.
you prolly got a popup banner on the site's registration "small titties to the left"

I bring women to the site who just so happen to have large titties, which may or may have not been done on purpose and this is how yall act?

giphy.gif
Wait what? None of them participated in my glorious cleevage thread so I assume it was A's and B"s on the scene and I'm not talking report cards b

LMAO

Back