Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

Lol,

Yall going hard for mama to be able to freely feed her child on that 1st pew. I don't care. I just know that you walk in some of these Black and White Southern Baptist church trying to do that act, just don't be surprised if you get:

A bunch of stares

A lady in a uniform (usher) ask you to remove yourself and go to the back of the church or an area that they have for you to do that act.

Holy, Pure, anything that will cast a blemish on the word may be disrespectful. As I stated, I've been in churches where I was about to go to the restroom and the person I was like "Can you hold it, we are not suppose to get up and walk to the bathroom while the pastor is preaching" So I was sitting there holding it outta respect but in the back of mind I was like "I aint neva coming here again" Even the gum thing is real, chewing gum, texting, all that is considered a no-no in some churches

How would breastfeeding in a church be disrespecting the word or God's house?

And human waste will kill you. Breast milk is nourishing her child they way the creator intended. Those church rules you're speaking of have nothing to do with God or the word.

How would breastfeeding in a church be disrespecting the word or God's house?

And human waste will kill you. Breast milk is nourishing her child they way the creator intended. Those church rules you're speaking of have nothing to do with God or the word.

Breh I don't know, these old folks use to say reading the book of Revelations was bad for you, they use to think listening to rap music was bad so breastfeeding your kid in service isn't far fetch to them thinking it's disrespecting the word or GOD's house.

I couldn't explain it to you, but the elderly have a way of thinking, especially those who are deep in church. My only guess would be that the church ground is supposed to be pure, honest, the truth and whipping out a titty, while in service may be something that shouldn't be done.

I wanna say that it is a conduct of code section in the bible that talks about some of the things, I think it's the book of Corinthians or something.

It goes into depth about how church should be conducted, do it touch on breastfeeding, I don't know, but it touches on conduct in a church setting

That nigga came outta no where wit that shit LMAO

Nigga was On some "aight yall finished going back and forth" This is what these women truly are: hoes

real tears, real sally tears

LMAOOO

Niggas really in here saying they're bothered by seeing titties? lmaooo

Prince%20What.gif

The ladies who whip out in public are low-key hoes........
fr tho, of course u think those women r hoes. it makes it about u again.

men who sexualize breastfeeding are narcissistic and arrogant assholes. i stand by that.

Niggas really in here saying they're bothered by seeing titties? lmaooo

Prince%20What.gif

I think it's great. I also think it's low key hoing if you refuse to cover the child.

If a broad goes out the house and decide to whip her titty out for the public to see just because that's high key hoing btw.

Back