Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

I wouldn't say it's hoeing but it is attention seeking to me
or it's convenient. lots of babies pull nursing covers off their head, especially when they're over 3/4months.

it's attention seeking to you because you can't help but pay attention to it. that's a you problem, not a them problem.

Like I stated on the first page. I don't mind you pulling your guns out, just be humble when I look dead at your titty then look you in the eyes with no remorse

Man that shit's super common in other countries. Most chicks in Panama breastfeed in public WITHOUT a towel. U get used to it after a while.

I think it's great. I also think it's low key hoing if you refuse to cover the child.

If a broad goes out the house and decide to whip her titty out for the public to see just because that's high key hoing btw.
this is genuinely creepy to me.
Man that shit's super common in other countries. Most chicks in Panama breastfeed in public WITHOUT a towel. U get used to it after a while.

because breastfeeding isn't sexual and they likely know that there.

let these man-children tell it tho. breasts used for their biological purpose scare them beyond articulation.

Whats creepy?
that u believe it's lowkey hoeing to publicly breastfeed. hoeing is sexual, is it not? how can u associate the 2. it's disgusting. not disgusting in an appalling way, like my opinion of ppl who want those women to go to toilets to breastfeed. disgusting in the creepy, makes my skin crawl way.

ppl who sexualize breastfeeding have something wrong with their wiring.

Y'all really upset because we don't want to see it. If they gonna do it just cover up, it's that simple.
nah, nobody cares that u don't wanna see it. I don't wanna see ppl with socks n sandals on at the same time.

the issue is when they wanna give their opinion undue importance n interfere with other folks goin bout their business n feeding kids n shit.

if you're gonna be bothered, look away. u can do it. i believe in u.

or it's convenient. lots of babies pull nursing covers off their head, especially when they're over 3/4months.

it's attention seeking to you because you can't help but pay attention to it. that's a you problem, not a them problem.
Like I said. I have no problem with it

I bet you wack ass niggas suck a bitch titties with your eyes closed. Since y'all so fuckn scared and bothered by a woman feeding her child from her titty.

that u believe it's lowkey hoeing to publicly breastfeed. hoeing is sexual, is it not? how can u associate the 2. it's disgusting. not disgusting in an appalling way, like my opinion of ppl who want those women to go to toilets to breastfeed. disgusting in the creepy, makes my skin crawl way.

ppl who sexualize breastfeeding have something wrong with their wiring.
I never said the act breastfeeding a child was sexual. I said it if you're unwilling to cover your bare breast you're low-key hoes.

For example. You're in the mall with your baby boy and you go to the food court to grab a snack and while grabbing a snack a woman pulls out her tittyball to feed little junior all out in the open.

Would you not feel a certain way that your young one is watching that? When all she had to do was lay a little blanket over her chest and child. Yet she wanted to let y'all and the entire mall know she's letting little junior suck her tittyball.

It's all about class mane

I never said the act breastfeeding a child was sexual. I said it if you're unwilling to cover your bare breast you're low-key hoes.

For example. You're in the mall with your baby boy and you go to the food court to grab a snack and while grabbing a snack a woman pulls out her tittyball to feed little junior all out in the open.

Would you not feel a certain way that your young one is watching that? When all she had to do was lay a little blanket over her chest and child. Yet she wanted to let y'all and the entire mall know she's letting little junior suck her tittyball.

It's all about class mane
hoeing is sexual. yes or no?

if you've invented some new definition of the term, do tell.

Don't nobody wanna see that but y'all love when y'all IG women show a little nipple.

HYPOFUCKINCRIT!

it either makes them uncomfortable and therefore MUST GO or it's obviously intended to garner their attention. obviously.

Back