Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

If I've ever placed myself in that position. Which I wouldn't. If we are being hypothetical, yes. Yes I would.

Just a yes or no would have been Marvelous, but you said that you would but stated that you wouldn't place yourself in that position to be on Tiny Chat?

Why you don't wanna cam up now?

Who is saying I'm asking them to do it for a show, Kandy stated that narrative and you are running with it. I clearly said the brehs couldn't care less about watching her breastfeed, I asked her if she would do it?
Did you not read what you typed? You said a nigga call me up and TELL me to breast feed my child. That's what you said.
Here's a reference.
there shouldn't be a problem if one off this site or any site say "aye how about you cam up and breastfeed your kid on Tiny chat or whatever live stream that could be shown to the world"

Who is saying I'm asking them to do it for a show, Kandy stated that narrative and you are running with it. I clearly said the brehs couldn't care less about watching her breastfeed, I asked her if she would do it?

NeQCPGaqQ9_01pvTctFPoA.png

She started the narrative by saying she WOULDN'T do it because she's not a show and you responded by asking her to get on when she just said she wouldn't.

You're turning breastfeeding into some weird ass freak show fam.

Just a yes or no would have been Marvelous, but you said that you would but stated that you wouldn't place yourself in that position to be on Tiny Chat?

because her child is almost 8 and convincing him to drink from her tiddy to prove a point to men on the internet might not be an easy feat breh.

u know what they say about stupid questions.

Oh it's a stupid question now, How so?

U don't wanna breast feed in front of the public...oh no not yo ass who was shitting on niggas who said that they didn't want their woman or lady doing that act

Oh we back-peddling now how? Ok it makes sense now..

I do this shit boo, corner yo ass to make you look crazy and full of BS

Oh it's a stupid question now, How so?

U don't wanna breast feed in front of the public...oh no not yo ass who was shitting on niggas who said that they didn't want their woman or lady doing that act

Oh we back-peddling now how? Ok it makes sense now..

I do this shit boo, corner yo ass to make you look crazy and full of BS
it's a very stupid question, yes. ur failing to get why tho so I aint investing energy into breaking it down

What the fuck is wrong with you. Did you not read the yes, I typed. I wouldn't put myself in a situation to be on cam with a bunch of niggas in the FIRST place. Let's just say I did though, would I whip a boob out to cater to my child's hunger, YES I FUCKING WOULD!

NeQCPGaqQ9_01pvTctFPoA.png

She started the narrative by saying she WOULDN'T do it because she's not a show and you responded by asking her to get on when she just said she wouldn't.

You're turning breastfeeding into some weird ass freak show fam.

Dude, she said she wasn't a show, she painted that picture,

So she's now a show or an attraction if she's in church/school/etc she's in public eh?

How does she know the ppl at a church won't stare at her like she's a show? and I explained to her that ppl at some churches may stare or someone may ask her to go in the back and do that...

The whole show thing, doesn't just apply to her camming up, it's a show/attraction anywhere she may breastfeed...So come again breh..

Her whole "show" narrative is shot to the curve

Last edited:
Dude, she said she wasn't a show, she painted that picture,

So she's now a show it or an attraction if she's in church/school/etc she's in public eh?

How does she know the ppl at a church won't stare at her like she's a show? and I explained to her that ppl at some churches may stare or someone may ask her to go in the back and do that...

The whole show thing, doesn't just apply to her camming up, it's a show/attraction anywhere she may breastfeed...So come again breh..

Her whole "show" narrative is shot to the curve

Because she's at church to be at church, she's not at church to breastfeed. She would be getting on cam simply to show u her breastfeeding, which is some weird shit.

IDGAF IF THEY STARE! I'm just not whipping my shit to be stared at. There is a difference between being asked to show myself breastfeeding than me just doing it and people watching.

Ignore the shit, it's natural. I also said that too. I guess that was overlooked too

I see yo ass aint bother to answer it either but you for breast-feeding in public though

Just like I thought
u cld've just asked if either of us had or would breastfeed in public

but no, u had to drop a weird and implausible scenario n claim it's a perfect example.

don't pursue a career in research pls

What the fuck is wrong with you. Did you not read the yes, I typed. I wouldn't put myself in a situation to be on cam with a bunch of niggas in the FIRST place. Let's just say I did though, would I whip a boob out to cater to my child's hunger, YES I FUCKING WOULD!

1. So why are you stating my whole stance was dumb if you are willing to do such an act in front of niggas?

2. You went on this whole campaign (try) to make me look bad but only to admit to what I was asking by saying yes, when you could have said you would do it..

3. You contradicted yourself by saying "oh I wouldn't, because I'm not a TV show shit, but now you would do it..aint you still a TV show in my hypothetically example?

4. LMAOOO, I see through that shit

Because she's at church to be at church, she's not at church to breastfeed. She would be getting on cam simply to show u her breastfeeding, which is some weird shit.

It's weird shit to breastfeed on Camera when she's already on camera?? a public platform

But it's not weird to breastfeed in church in front of niggas? a public platform

Last edited:
It's weird shit to breastfeed on Camera when she's already on camera?? a public platform

But it's not weird to breastfeed in church in front a niggas? a public platform
this is assuming she'd be on camera in the 1st place. in my case, that's like asking a Jew why they aren't breastfeeding in a church. under what circumstances wld I find myself in a church?

But it's not weird to breastfeed in church in front a niggas? a public platform

It wouldn't be weird if she breastfed at church, but it WOULD be weird if the pastor said "hey @Kandy , can u come over here to the pulpit and whip out ur titties for the congregation"

See the difference? lol

Back