Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

Y'all being coy...

Knock essentially saying all the way ignant people exist....

And no matter how mature you want the world to be.... If you pull out your titty in public, you can almost 100%expect at least one of them ignant people to be around...

Whether its staring, making rude judgy noises, or flat out blatant complaints or vulgar comments. You gonna get a reaction....

Shit you may get an extra earthy weirdo type motherfucker who wanna post up next to you and commend and congratulate you about your choice.... And you legit tryna feed your kid....

My point is this....

People are assholes....

Like..... A whole lot of them....

And while there's no fool proof plan to completely avoid interaction with assholes.....

I can all but promise you whipping out a titty is gonna attract there instant attention....

I'm not saying its OK. I'm not even saying I would respond. I'm a fairly reasonable guy. If you gotta whip out your titty to feed your kid,, and you don't Care where you at..... More power to you sis. I ain't even gonna look your way....

That's me.... I'm semi normal.....

But an asshole fuck around and say some shit like "damn I wish I was that baby".....

And we can't pretend that guy..... Or girl...... Doesn't exist.....

Me personally..... I can't handle that kind of disrespect...... Which is why I'm fortunate and appreciative of my wife who covers up or finds a bathroom....

I never requested it, not even once.... I'm just grateful....

I'd be on constant alert ready to kill a nigga if she was the type to just whip out.....

I hope y'all whipper outters don't have men like me.....

I still got about an hour.

@Judge_Judah how you feel about public breastfeeding?

I feel like it gets a bad wrap because of our over sexualized society. But at the same time, I think some women do it for attention. It's like woman who dress on revealing clothes to show off their bodies. But when breastfeeding in public they can get the same attention and feel they get a pass because it's for the child.

I'm not saying all women do this, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was motivation.

Overall, it's natural and whats best for the baby, just do it modestly.

No dayum well aint none of these beautiful ladies getting on camera or being on camera already to stop and breastfeed their kids in a tiny chat room full of 31 niggas and 4 females

Cut it out

I wish my ole lady or somebody in my family pop a titty out talking about breastfeeding, if you don't take these keys and carry yo ass in the car and do that shit.

Shit aint the norm round here.

Y'all being coy...

And no matter how mature you want the world to be.... If you pull out your titty in public, you can almost 100%expect at least one of them ignant people to be around...

Whether its staring, making rude judgy noises, or flat out blatant complaints or vulgar comments. You gonna get a reaction....

Shit you may get an extra earthy weirdo type motherfucker who wanna post up next to you and commend and congratulate you about your choice.... And you legit tryna feed your kid....

My point is this....

People are assholes....

And while there's no fool proof plan to completely avoid interaction with assholes.....

I can all but promise you whipping out a titty is gonna attract there instant attention....

I'm not saying its OK. I'm not even saying I would respond. I'm a fairly reasonable guy. If you gotta whip out your titty to feed your kid,, and you don't Care where you at..... More power to you sis. I ain't even gonna look your way....

But an asshole fuck around and say some shit like "damn I wish I was that baby".....

Me personally..... I can't handle that kind of disrespect...... Which is why I'm fortunate and appreciative of my wife who covers up or finds a bathroom....

I'd be on constant alert ready to kill a nigga if she was the type to just whip out.....

You just said a whole bunch of nothing.

No dayum well aint none of these beautiful ladies getting on camera or being on camera already to stop and breastfeed their kids in a tiny chat room full of 31 niggas and 4 females

Cut it out
fuckin dyin @ this nigga still bein on this.

were u breast or formula fed? n if formula, which brand?
Y'all being coy...

My point is this....

People are assholes....

sometimes I wonder if u n I live in the same planet. wildly different experiences.

Back