Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breastfeeding In Public

The fact that I'm right there a whole lot of the time she's breast feeding....
Sometimes the latch isn't perfect,, and you gotta play with it to get it in there.... That takes exposing the breast.... It Helps to be in a relaxed atmosphere... And many times when the baby is woke, they look right at the mommies eyes... Its a bonding moment.

From my experience of watching my wife nurse children I can say in full confidence that a private feeding is much more ideal than even one when just family and friends are around...

A public one just sounds very uncomfortable and restricted.... And the added stress of dealing with potential asshole strangers....

I just can't get with it....

If you feel comfortable doing it... By all means... Go for it......

I just wouldn't feel comfortable with it
thats ur experience. looking @ the bolded, ur statements on public feeding r based on speculation.

635885126665714365602845533_breastfeeding-public_IMG_0134.jpg

vanessa-why-i-love-breastfeeding-in-public-315x315.jpg

this tew much :clawd2:

What kind of Antebellum Slavery party is this? Why is that black woman breast feeding a white baby?

If you're wife doesn't feed publically, where is your personal experience with shit getting ugly?
I've seen people get into it on more than one occasion about public feeding.... I've seen a fight almost pop off at a stadium once

I don't know this make believe world y'all live in where conflict never occurs.... But I've witnessed the shit before,, and knew then i couldn't do it....

You don't have to experience something to know it's not for you.

I ain't doing no molly no time soon..... Idgaf how many songs get dropped.... Y'all can fuck with it all day.... Not I.......

Some people just know what's for them and what's not. We ain't built for that public breastfeeding life.

I've seen people get into it on more than one occasion about public feeding.... I've seen a fight almost pop off at a stadium once

I don't know this make believe world y'all live in where conflict never occurs.... But I've witnessed the shit before,, and knew then i couldn't do it....

You don't have to experience something to know it's not for you.

I ain't doing no molly no time soon..... Idgaf how many songs get dropped.... Y'all can fuck with it all day.... Not I.......

Some people just know what's for them and what's not. We ain't built for that public breastfeeding life.
I live in the same world as you. Our experiences just aren't the same Dudu. <3

What kind of Antebellum Slavery party is this? Why is that black woman breast feeding a white baby?
See you was looking hard as shit..
. everything covered up, yet some Niggaz still gotta stare at the shit

Like not to throw Judah under the bus, but no one looked hard enough to notice that detail.

Cuz most of us just not gonna stare at a nursing mother. Even if its s picture.

But my man did.... Not saying he weird or nothing.... But homebody was just admiring that exposed breast cuz that's what his eyes told him to do....

Harmless as it may be.... It just happened...... The next dude might say something a bit more suggestive....

Like not to throw Judah under the bus, but no one looked hard enough to notice that detail.

But my man did.... Not saying he weird or nothing.... But homebody was just admiring that exposed breast cuz that's what his eyes told him to do....

Harmless as it may be.... It just happened...... The next dude might say something a bit more suggestive....

I'll admit, I like titties man.

But i assure you....this was a quick conversation. I just noticed the woman was black. Looked further down, and saw a white baby attached to that woman's supple bosom.

It alarmed me

I'll admit, I like titties man.

But i assure you....this was a quick conversation. I just noticed the woman was black. Looked further down, and saw a white baby attached to that woman's supple bosom.

It alarmed me
:idkb3:

Nigga know damn well he was looking for areola

I know women who've fed everywhere from within conference rooms to community picnics. ur imagination is in overdrive n not reflective of most women's realities.

I'd be more reluctant to wear outfits like this than I would public breastfeeding.
5998251a9fe2aa117238f073888c99e0.jpg

To add more fuel to the fire.........I think little titty women don't even get noticed if they're out in the open with it or covered. Large chest women would catch mkre flack and eyes for open breastfeeding without covering up

Little titties lose again

Back