Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow gets in a fight w Wolverine

As far as the first part, agreed.

Second part, if Jay would sent Solange across the elevator, he would have been right. The aggressor cant be mad if a person defends them self is my argument. When this started it was laid as as Bow Wow getting attacked and restraining himself from fucking her up. Now we seeing he was the aggressor and at some point shorty had enough and got to keying his face

I don't condone violence but I believe in the laws of attraction. Bow was attracting smoke and he got it. I can no longer put him in the same situation as Chris Brown
You are unbelievable.
Smfh

From the look of demeanor, you can tell she doesn't take him serious or may feel threatened. Whats even worse is he has to look up at her.

His body language and aggressiveness before that door opens is how niggas engage when they're about to fight/have a heated argument

So a dude taking his key from a chick that won't give it to him but he's deserves to be hit?

So aggression is enough to warrant hitting?

But y'all want people on your side when white people call you nigger and you respond with violence only to be shot for being aggressive.

So even to other men a black dude needs hands for looking and acting aggressive?

I guess I'm the only who sees a problem with this.

Yea..y'all got it

From the look of demeanor, you can tell she doesn't take him serious or may feel threatened. Whats even worse is he has to look up at her.

His body language and aggressiveness before that door opens is how niggas engage when they're about to fight/have a heated argument
You are right.

And even with him looking like he was ready to fight......did he hit her?
Even after she hit him, did he hit her back?

But niggas laughing and some dudes in others threads said they would snuff a chick.

Smdh
Shit now its like #3sides

Sorry but y'all full of shit. So now yall never spoke aggressive to a woman?
Never had a heated argument?
Now he deserved it?

Smdh
Do you get into heated aggressive arguments with your Male friends?

Dos you have a weird way of trying to connect non existent dots my g

I guess of you day enough generalizations one of them will hold up

Dos you have a weird way of trying to connect non existent dots my g

I guess of you day enough generalizations one of them will hold up
Let's not even pretend I'm the only one who tries to connect shit.

That has nothing to do with nothing....y'all niggas just change the rules to laugh at niggas.

But like I said y'all got it.

You are right.

And even with him looking like he was ready to fight......did he hit her?
Even after she hit him, did he hit her back?

But niggas laughing and some dudes in others threads said they would snuff a chick.

Smdh
Shit now its like #3sides

Don't know if he hit her first or not but looking at that video would you be shocked if he did. He don't have to hit her he could have pushed or grabbed her and that ass kicking is justified

I don't care how a nigga acts in front of me until he touches me or some spit fly. I was never the raw raw speak about how much I'm gonna beat someone's ass for 10 mins then nothing's happens. (I hated that shit in school and would call all parties doing it pussies). If we gonna fight lets fight. I ain't got time to waste acting all big an tough for show.Until We fight you all show in my book.

Second part I was saying it because if she was in his face and he punched her, this thread would be packed 10 pages deep with niggas calling him a pussy. That's why I asked if y'all would keep that same energy. And don't give me no bs about men be stronger than women...blah blah blah Keep that same energy

No i wouldnt. Until biology changes and the majority of women become equal in strength to men this is always how people will react.

So a dude taking his key from a chick that won't give it to him but he's deserves to be hit?

So aggression is enough to warrant hitting?

But y'all want people on your side when white people call you nigger and you respond with violence only to be shot for being aggressive.

So even to other men a black dude needs hands for looking and acting aggressive?

I guess I'm the only who sees a problem with this.

Yea..y'all got it

You on some bullshit. And your bias..in your world nobody can ever call a woman wrong we all just coddle them. So you cant even view this right he is obviously the aggressor and if a nigha stepped to you like that you would pull a gun on him. But since he stepped to a black woman in your mind she must have provoked it. Smh clear as day you have an agenda

You on some bullshit. And your bias..in your world nobody can ever call a woman wrong we all just coddle them. So you cant even view this right he is obviously the aggressor and if a nigha stepped to you like that you would pull a gun on him. But since he stepped to a black woman in your mind she must have provoked it. Smh clear as day you have an agenda
Eat a dick you homo.
Ain't got shit to do with an agenda.
He did not hit her.....

And what the fuck you keep bringing up a gun for?
If you trynna imply I need a weapon for anyone.....lol.....don't get ya ass beat on a guess

I asked aggressive heated arguments

Yall be in each other face, trying to take shit from each in small spaces?
Are you suggesting dude does this only to women?

A nigga I fought most of my friends on multiple occasions...I been said that.
What's your point?
Funny thing is I guess I'll be the only person to admit I get into heated arguments with their mate. Yet I never touched her. Nor has she ever felt threatened.
But y'all all real calm and collected?

And since you like saying I'm trynna connect shit.....crazy how alot of women have been abused at some point in their life yet no one else hitting women. How that happen if someone ain't lying?

Y'all dudes full of shit.
Michael brown shook the shit outta a store clerk so did he deserve to get shot?

He looked real aggressive minutes before.

What's your point?
Funny thing is I guess I'll be the only person to admit I get into heated arguments with their mate. Yet I never touched her. Nor has she ever felt threatened.

And since you like saying I'm trynna connect shit.....crazy how alot of women have been abused at some point in their life yet no one else hitting women. How that happen if someone ain't lying?

Bow deserved that asswhooping

Period

Eat a dick you homo.
Ain't got shit to do with an agenda.
He did not hit her.....

And what the fuck you keep bringing up a gun for?
If you trynna imply I need a weapon for anyone.....lol.....don't get ya ass beat on a guess

You the one that said you keep the gun on you and you old and got arthritis. Im not calling you a pussy but your age makes you think i am. Or maybe you are pussy and too old to accept it. A nigga step in your face like bow wow did the chick youre gonna take ut a certain way. But you faking like you wouldnt. You aint even got a point grandpa. Senile.

What's your point?

Wtf are you talking about

You the one that said you keep the gun on you and you old and got arthritis. Im not calling you a pussy but your age makes you think i am. Or maybe you are pussy and too old to accept it. A nigga step in your face like bow wow did the chick youre gonna take ut a certain way. But you faking like you wouldnt. You aint even got a point grandpa. Senile.
I said I "kept" a gun in my truck.
When I was like 20.....us when I had a truck.
But I'm old?
Ok.

Back