Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow gets in a fight w Wolverine

How is it abuse if she's defending herself
Did we see him hit her?
Or are we assuming he hit her?
Or are we saying aggression is enough to claim self defense?

I think the pic shows she has no marks.

But his aggression on the elevator is almost and most likely a sign he hit her?

I'm not saying that could not happen....but we should be careful of what we assume if we wasn't there.

That's all I'm saying.

Did we see him hit her?
Or are we assuming he hit her?
Or are we saying aggression is enough to claim self defense?

I think the pic shows she has no marks.

But his aggression on the elevator is almost and most likely a sign he hit her?

I'm not saying that could not happen....but we should be careful of what we assume if we wasn't there.

That's all I'm saying.

You're assuming he didn't do anything, based of that elevator video I'm more inclined to believe he did do something to her and she defended herself. Her having no marks means Bow Wow just can't fight or has no power behind his hits

So you ok abuse depending on who the aggressor is.

Gotcha
Dont pick a fight you know you cant

Physically, morally, spiritually

This isnt something I'd expect you to understand because you're a combative person

Dont pick a fight you know you cant

Physically, morally, spiritually

This isnt something I'd expect you to understand because you're a combative person
Maybe I need my ass kicked.....
It's been a while.....I forgot how it feels.

Bottom line is you guys are ok with abuse.
The video look like a chick that knows to stay calm in public. The video looks like she ain't scared of the nigga. Even after his aggression she got off with him.

Man......y'all..smdh.
Y'all clown him for losing but if he just tee'd off.....a whole other story.

So just no one hit no one is just off the table? He deserved his hits... Yup.

The video look like a chick that knows to stay calm in public. The video looks like she ain't scared of the nigga. Even after his aggression she got off with him.

Man......y'all..smdh.

Niggas never do nothing wrong in your eyes

Man......y'all..smdh.

I haven't clowned him at all. Initially I defended him. Now new evidence inclines me to believe he deserved that asswhooping

If theres a new vid that shows him relaxed and over this incident and she comes and attacks him then my stance will change again

But based off the evidence of what we KNOW, he was the aggressor and she defended herself

The end

You are right.

And even with him looking like he was ready to fight......did he hit her?
Even after she hit him, did he hit her back?

But niggas laughing and some dudes in others threads said they would snuff a chick.

Smdh
Shit now its like #3sides

If she did attack him as the aggressor where it got physical, he hit her back I'm sure some niggas would side with him. He being that aggressive with a woman makes that hard because she's calm,not responsive and the way he coming at her look like the nigga want to fight.

I dont know about ya'll but when a nigga start shaking his head as he's being combative and walking up on me invading my personal space I'm going to assume he wanna hit.

I dont argue with women in the manner he's arguing with her. Ill shout raise my voice but not to the point where I'm walking up on her like I'm ready to hit.

Dos you talking like we got to actually see everything going on.

Lol y’all wild

Ima just say the video creates enough doubt to where I now don’t feel that I can make a strong argument in either person’s favor.

Bet you run in the house when them crips come thru.
Talking bout this ain't red....this a hard pink.

11s2zwh.gif

You on some bullshit. And your bias..in your world nobody can ever call a woman wrong we all just coddle them. So you cant even view this right he is obviously the aggressor and if a nigha stepped to you like that you would pull a gun on him. But since he stepped to a black woman in your mind she must have provoked it. Smh clear as day you have an agenda

He's not an aggressor until he swings or it becomes otherwise physical. Until then, he's an emotionally sassy acting asshat.

You, specifically, do coddle women. We have page after page of your bullshit, one cat even called you out for benevolent sexism 'cause you do it so tough.

At the end of the day, a nigga can act how he wants until it gets physical. If he wants to act like he's gonna jump, so be it, but when he actually DOES jump and gets physical that's the moment it all changes. Until then the nigga doing a fuckin war dance without actually going to war.

He's not an aggressor until he swings or it becomes otherwise physical. Until then, he's an emotionally sassy acting asshat.

You, specifically, do coddle women. We have page after page of your bullshit, one cat even called you out for benevolent sexism 'cause you do it so tough.

At the end of the day, a nigga can act how he wants until it gets physical. If he wants to act like he's gonna jump, so be it, but when he actually DOES jump and gets physical that's the moment it all changes. Until then the nigga doing a fuckin war dance without actually going to war.

You cant assume the next nigga wont hit you just cuz you didnt swing first

You cant assume the next nigga wont hit you just cuz you didnt swing first

you can't assume that he will either.

You can't legally "defend yourself" unless there's an act of force against you. Without it you're the aggressor. Until he puts his hands on her, regardless of how he's acting, he's not an actual threat until it gets physical. Niggas talk shit and puff up their chest all the time, but the majority of the time that's all it is. She clearly knew this and wasn't fazed by any of his antics.

Bruh ...these niggas is lion.
So they saying he deserved it.....
Yet if they yelled at a chick and she hauled off and hit them they all said they would hit a chick back.

But they acting like if a chick does hit them for yelling at her they won't retaliate.

Everyone has control and nigga deserved his scratches..

Niggas just like to be entertained and live by rules until them same rules are against them.

Bruh ...these niggas is lion.
So they saying he deserved it.....
Yet if they yelled at a chick and she hauled off and hit them they all said they would hit a chick back.

But they acting like if a chick does hit them for yelling at her they won't retaliate.

Everyone has control and nigga deserved his scratches..

Niggas just like to be entertained and live by rules until them same rules are against them.
Or.......how about not yelling at ppl unless you ready for that smoke hmmmm?

If Bow knew he wasn't gonna lay hands on her, cause of his morals or because he knew she'd walk his ass, then he shouldn't got into her face multiple

You attract the energy you put out, why you over complicating this?

Or.......how about not yelling at ppl unless you ready for that smoke hmmmm?

If Bow knew he wasn't gonna lay hands on her, cause of his morals or because he knew she'd walk his ass, then he shouldn't got into her face multiple

You attract the energy you put out, why you over complicating this?
So now don't yell at a chick?

Lmao

You never yelled at a chick chi?
Keep it 100.

Back