Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow gets in a fight w Wolverine

@Goldie .. Surveillance video from The incident that night has surfaced

While she was ghosting him, his dog should have picked his scrappy ass and got him outta there!

tumblr_nz64ldu07U1uewx7xo1_400.gif

@Goldie .. Surveillance video from The incident that night has surfaced

If he continuted this kinda of aggressive tough talk, most likely he did, he deserves that ass whooping

Hopefully this was a teaching moment for his dumbass

So cause he in her face, domestic violence is the answer. I wonder if y'all gonna keep that same energy next time?
Yes, yes it is

Let me ask you and anyone that still hugging BW nuts, if a man was that aggressive with you in a small space like that elevator, you gonna stand there and take it?

I don't care how a nigga acts in front of me until he touches me or some spit fly. I was never the raw raw speak about how much I'm gonna beat someone's ass for 10 mins then nothing's happens. (I hated that shit in school and would call all parties doing it pussies). If we gonna fight lets fight. I ain't got time to waste acting all big an tough for show.Until We fight you all show in my book.

Second part I was saying it because if she was in his face and he punched her, this thread would be packed 10 pages deep with niggas calling him a pussy. That's why I asked if y'all would keep that same energy. And don't give me no bs about men be stronger than women...blah blah blah Keep that same energy

I don't care how a nigga acts in front of me until he touches me or some spit fly. I was never the raw raw speak about how much I'm gonna beat someone's ass for 10 mins then nothing's happens. (I hated that shit in school and would call all parties doing it pussies). If we gonna fight lets fight. I ain't got time to waste acting all big an tough for show.Until We fight you all show in my book.

Second part I was saying it because if she was in his face and he punched her, this thread would be packed 10 pages deep with niggas calling him a pussy. That's why I asked if y'all would keep that same energy. And don't give me no bs about men be stronger than women...blah blah blah Keep that same energy
As far as the first part, agreed.

Second part, if Jay would sent Solange across the elevator, he would have been right. The aggressor cant be mad if a person defends them self is my argument. When this started it was laid as as Bow Wow getting attacked and restraining himself from fucking her up. Now we seeing he was the aggressor and at some point shorty had enough and got to keying his face

I don't condone violence but I believe in the laws of attraction. Bow was attracting smoke and he got it. I can no longer put him in the same situation as Chris Brown

He was close enough to wear some spit couldve got on her

Sorry but y'all full of shit. So now yall never spoke aggressive to a woman?
Never had a heated argument?
Now he deserved it?

Smdh

Sorry but y'all full of shit. So now yall never spoke aggressive to a woman?
Never had a heated argument?
Now he deserved it?

Smdh

But you say all the time you get in somebody face they can feel threatened and attacked. You mentioned having a gun for those reasons. But now you cant seen how he in the wrong?

But you say all the time you get in somebody face they can feel threatened and attacked. You mentioned having a gun for those reasons. But now you cant seen how he in the wrong?

In this Case...all I see is a dude angry and he took something.

Don't try to flip this.

Y'all give passes when convenient.

And I have a gun for what reason?

Last edited:
In this Case...all I see is a dude angry and he took something.

Don't try to flip this.

Y'all give passes when convenient.

You think that aggressiveness all of a sudden stopped after they left the elevator and you see he forcibly took something from her and that right there is grounds for an ass kicking

You think that aggressiveness all of a sudden stopped after they left the elevator and you see he forcibly took something from her and that right there is grounds for an ass kicking
Yall got it....

Not gonna fight this battle.
I don't know what stopped or kept going.
But y'all feel funny right now.

Back