Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow gets in a fight w Wolverine

Buuuuut this Bow Wow we talking about. In all likelihood she’s bigger than him. Probably stronger

From the look of that pic with them standing by each other, you're probably right.

The whole bigger and stronger thing is BS anyway. Nobody bats an eye if a man gets beat up by a bigger and stronger man especially if the smaller man was the aggressor. This was never about the fairness of a confrontation. It's purely woman protectionism. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. People just need to be honest about it.

From the look of that pic with them standing by each other, you're probably right.

The whole bigger and stronger thing is BS anyway. Nobody bats an eye if a man gets beat up by a bigger and stronger man especially if the smaller man was the aggressor. This was never about the fairness of a confrontation. It's purely woman protectionism. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. People just need to be honest about it.

word, yung berg is like 5'3.

He got stomped out by 6'4 trick trick abd 10 other people.

Were was the bigger vs smaller argument then?
Or when styles p got jumped in Detroit?

Shaq could beat the shit outta danny devito and no one would call him a coward or unfair

Last edited:

The reaction would be different if Danny Devito beat Shaq in a fight though, right?

If I recall correctly he retired from music

Probably....but I distinctly remember him saying he wanted to "retire" from the Bow Wow persona and just be known as Shad Moss

If that's the case, then he needs to stop giving ammo to these Bow Wow challenges......I mean gawdddammmmnnn at his face!

I dont know what Bow Wow done, but dudes should never beat women, full stop... But they should be allowed to defend themselves by restraining them without being called 'women beaters'...

I dont know what Bow Wow done, but dudes should never beat women, full stop... But they should be allowed to defend themselves by restraining them without being called 'women beaters'...

If a woman is coming at me with a gun, or a pot of boiling water, I'm not only going to defend myself. Ima beat her ass, even if I'm no longer in danger. And if she cute, i may slap her ass and grab her titties.

If that makes me an abuser, so be it. Don't come at me with a gun and you won't face the repercussions.

Back