Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow gets in a fight w Wolverine

So now don't yell at a chick?

Lmao

You never yelled at a chick chi?
Keep it 100.
I naturally speak quietly, so me raising my voice is probably normal volume for most. I rarely raise my voice. Loudest I get is yelling at my kids from downstairs to upstairs

Last time I yelled at anyone, I pinned them against the wall to ensure I got my point across. Had she smack the shit outta me she would have been justified

I naturally speak quietly, so me raising my voice is probably normal volume for most. I rarely raise my voice. Loudest I get is yelling at my kids from downstairs to upstairs

Last time I yelled at anyone, I pinned them against the wall to ensure I got my point across. Had she smack the shit outta me she would have been justified
You lucky she didn't push you off that stool you had to stand on to to reach her height.

And here we are judging bow wow.

But what's interesting is this is a form of abuse and holding her hostage against her will. Physically holding a person ....aye bruh. You was wrong and no reason for it.

Crazy how I can say that and I wasnt there. Simply because I don't know the whole story. But yelling at a touching is two different things.

I too have a soft tone and the most I'll do with a woman is raise my voice but would never touch or block her forward progress. Never call a woman out her name...I did a few times but that was for good reason.
But with dudes I'm quick to get super aggressive and always ready to fight.

I know you don't care but you know niggas not gonna let you live it down.

But OK.....y'all got it

Word is he brought the hoe to Shaqs superbowl party and she started flirting and feeling up on some other (taller) nigga...

I don't understand how someone who has been in the game for over 20 years could catch feelings and lose his cool over a known Instagram industry hoe.

Or.......how about not yelling at ppl unless you ready for that smoke hmmmm?

If Bow knew he wasn't gonna lay hands on her, cause of his morals or because he knew she'd walk his ass, then he shouldn't got into her face multiple

You attract the energy you put out, why you over complicating this?

Because men are never emotional when dealing with women we are all rational and calm.

You lucky she didn't push you off that stool you had to stand on to to reach her height.
FALCON PUNCH!
d76.gif

And here we are judging bow wow.

But what's interesting is this is a form of abuse and holding her hostage against her will. Physically holding a person ....aye bruh. You was wrong and no reason for it.

Crazy how I can say that and I wasnt there. Simply because I don't know the whole story. But yelling at a touching is two different things.

I too have a soft tone and the most I'll do with a woman is raise my voice but would never touch or block her forward progress. Never call a woman out her name...I did a few times but that was for good reason.
But with dudes I'm quick to get super aggressive and always ready to fight.

I know you don't care but you know niggas not gonna let you live it down.

But OK.....y'all got it
I freely admit I was wrong, no more needs to be said

You have a problem seeing not only was Bow Wow wrong, but that his actions led to her reaction. Dassit b.

FALCON PUNCH!
View attachment 110041

I freely admit I was wrong, no more needs to be said

You have a problem seeing not only was Bow Wow wrong, but that his actions led to her reaction. Dassit b.
i have a problem seeing anyone needs to be hit and they didnt hit that person.

this aint even male or female......why cant yall just say no abuse is ok?
you cant ok shit for giggles.

and you say you was wrong.....bruh it only takes one time to be labeled. you can be sorry or lose your cool, unless she touched you you had no reason to touch her. you never have to touch someone to get your point across. but you know all this.
i know you do.
but how many other dudes lose they cool once, just once? and how do others view them off that one choice without knowing anything else??

so lets just drop that.

and you say you was wrong.....bruh it only takes one time to be labeled. you can be sorry or lose your cool, unless she touched you you had no reason to touch her. you never have to touch someone to get your point across. but you know all this.
i know you do.
but how many other dudes lose they cool once, just once? and how do others view them off that one choice without knowing anything else??

so lets just drop that.

What makes you think he didn't get physical with her?

i know you do.

so lets just drop that.

But its ok to pretty say whatever or do whatever as long as you dont touch somebody?

I think a couple of yall have a strong disdain for Bow Wow.

Maybe cause he a lame still smashing dimes...

Maybe its cause him and ciara aint workout, idunno... But yall niggas got issues.

Dude is on record showing that he expresses himself in an effeminate and flamboyant fashion using his hands and what not to enunciate...

Now suddenly he needs his ass kicked for it?

How about this...

Shawty knew the elevator was recording and waited to get off the mother fucker and handle the shit like two adults ready to squab in private.

How yall gon defend a woman beating a man in his sleep? Where is the fear factor?

What stopped her from leaving?
Oh thats right... His bank account.

You niggas need uncles.

Maybe its cause him and ciara aint workout, idunno... But yall niggas got issues.

Dude is on record showing that he expresses himself in an effeminate and flamboyant fashion using his hands and what not to enunciate...

How about this...

Shawty knew the elevator was recording and waited to get off the mother fucker and handle the shit like two adults ready to squab in private.

How yall gon defend a woman beating a man in his sleep? Where is the fear factor?

You niggas need uncles.
Where did it say he was attacked in his sleep?

See you niggas got all the secret Intel but get mad when mofos form they own opinion based off the information that's presented

If she knew the elevator was recording so did he. He too old and got too much "money" for him to have such poor controls over his emotions

What makes you think he didn't get physical with her?
What makes you think he did.

And you before you say what it looked like before everything.....did you see during?

If anything bow been a bitch nigga.
And that's why she treated him like he short.

But y'all straight up saying abuse should happen because of wolfing from a lil nigga?

How about this...

You niggas need uncles.
Uncle's my nigga?

Lmao!

Where did it say he was attacked in his sleep?

See you niggas got all the secret Intel but get mad when mofos form they own opinion based off the information that's presented

If she knew the elevator was recording so did he. He too old and got too much "money" for him to have such poor controls over his emotions
Money don't stop you from being human bruh. And he was smart enough to not hit her before or after.

Back