Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow gets in a fight w Wolverine

Where did it say he was attacked in his sleep?

See you niggas got all the secret Intel but get mad when mofos form they own opinion based off the information that's presented

If she knew the elevator was recording so did he. He too old and got too much "money" for him to have such poor controls over his emotions

Bruh...

I get it, he opened the door to his own ass whooping by acting passive aggressive.

But there was no power behind his PA, she wasnt gon lose shit, except for a seat at the super bowl.

Now look, all cause shawty couldnt handle rejection.

Yall in here defending a woman with a child's mentality... Let's see how that works for yall later on down the road.

Bwahahahaha!

No. But if you live in a world that has no consequences for what you say ok cool
Lol....nah.
I just look at things differently that all.
Its also consequences for you attacking someone over words. And you won't win.

On piru

My bad the sleep thing never took place that was from an article that first dropped claiming this was cause he wouldnt take her with him to a super bowl party.

Come to find out, she mad cause he put her ass out.

Ass whoopin sounding less and less warranted.

Bow wow aura is that of a nigga growing up in a single mother household.

Ahaha niggas were quick to come with that 'oh if it were the other way around' when all we had were the pics and it looked like the bitch was the aggressor now it looks like Bow Wow deserved the whoopin' niggas don't kno' what to think

and there is a term for that:

27xkrdd.jpg

Back