Welcome To aBlackWeb

BOA: Who would you side with in this conversation? The babydad or the babymother?

Dwayne,

As someone who has been both married and has custody situation in place because I'm no longer married, I think I have a perspective that you don't, which should be ok, but I'll try to explain my position one more time as someone who has a custody situation in place.

When you have split custody, you are responsible for the well being of the child. You are responsible for the good times as well as the bad ones.

If on Wednesdays when your child is with their mother, and that's normally the night for their cooking class or whatever, but you've also scheduled karate for them on Wednesdays at the exact same time. Just follow me. When the child is with you, are you going to cancel your karate class so that they can go to cooking class with their mother?

Just a yes or no. Don't try to respond with any other variable. Based on what I just typed, yes or no, are you going to forgo your Wednesday for the other parents Wednesday?

Ima just bow out and leave this up to you since you

Dwayne,

As someone who has been both married and has custody situation in place because I'm no longer married, I think I have a perspective that you don't, which should be ok, but I'll try to explain my position one more time as someone who has a custody situation in place.

When you have split custody, you are responsible for the well being of the child. You are responsible for the good times as well as the bad ones.

If on Wednesdays when your child is with their mother, and that's normally the night for their cooking class or whatever, but you've also scheduled karate for them on Wednesdays at the exact same time. Just follow me. When the child is with you, are you going to cancel your karate class so that they can go to cooking class with their mother? Y'all have made this schedule based on when the child is with you/them.

Just a yes or no. Don't try to respond with any other variable. Based on what I just typed, yes or no, are you going to forgo your Wednesday for the other parents Wednesday?
Communication and compromise.
Problem solved

Ima just bow out and leave this up to you since you
Nah man, don't bow out. Yes or no.

You brought me back into it when you were flabbergasted at what I said. So I want to continue the dialogue.

Yes or no to the situation I presented to you

Nah man, don't bow out. Yes or no.

You brought me back into it when you were flabbergasted at what I said. So I want to continue the dialogue.

Yes or no to the situation I presented to you

Naw. You stated what you stated and I did the same. No reason for me to go further.

Communication and compromise.
Problem solved
This is an every week thing. Are you going to forgo your time every Wednesday for something they want to do with them on that same Wednesday while the child is with you?

Naw. You stated what you stated and I did the same. No reason for me to go further.
So instead of me asking to elaborate so you could have a better understanding of my position, you just jumped to what I said as being proposterous/absurd?

So instead of me asking to elaborate so you could have a better understanding of my position, you just jumped to what I said as being proposterous/absurd?

You said it twice.

And you elaborated on further.

It’s cool bruh. No need to keep going. You have first hand experience and that’s how you feel on it. I don’t have experience and I feel different. It’s okay.

You said it twice.

And you elaborated on further.

It’s cool bruh. No need to keep going. You have first hand experience and that’s how you feel on it. I don’t have experience and I feel different. It’s okay.
🤝🏾

This is an every week thing. Are you going to forgo your time every Wednesday for something they want to do with them on that same Wednesday while the child is with you?
This is why I said communication and compromise.

either alternate weekly or ask the kid what are more interested in and move accordingly

So why y’all argue over fake rumors in the NBA Thread?
lol I’m gonna preface by saying I’m not saying that’s what you’re doing but I’m just speaking I’m general of that idea

1. I think sports is different

2. Idk if it’s everyday lol

3. who said they are fake rumors?

When I think about it, the sharing shit is kinda weird too. Like I teach my kids to share and sometimes have push them to do so, but I don't think I've ever taken something from one of my daughters because she didn't want to share. At the end of the day, if something is yours, you do have the right to keep it to yourself at least sometimes.

It's tricky. I get what she's doing, but it does strike me as odd to punish someone for not sharing their property on someone else's terms.

When I think about it, the sharing shit is kinda weird too. Like I teach my kids to share and sometimes have push them to do so, but I don't think I've ever taken something from one of my daughters because she didn't want to share. At the end of the day, if something is yours, you do have the right to keep it to yourself at least sometimes.

It's tricky. I get what she's doing, but it does strike me as odd to punish someone for not sharing their property on someone else's terms.
what?? lol

TLM, got back to bed and press reset fam lol

Back