Welcome To aBlackWeb

BOA: Who would you side with in this conversation? The babydad or the babymother?

cool
And a simple text could have helped this go in another direction and be more solution centric
The dad has the reason for why the kid can't play, that should have been the end of it. When the kids at my house their mom don't dictate how I enforce the rules and I'm not calling her either. If they're on punishment at my place then it's over when they go back to her place.

The dad want to spend time with his kid then go pick him up and play games at his spot

Last edited:
The father needs to file for sole custody and get his son out of that environment.

She already doesn't see him as her child's father..............just a sperm donor.

So, based on that alone, she probably has some resentment towards the child too.

Basically punishing her son to hurt his father.

Lol so kids ain’t supposed to share or follow rules and he obviously disrespectful but she the bad person. Y’all niggas hate single moms man that’s really it. Cuz it’s no way your parents ain’t make you share

The father needs to file for sole custody and get his son out of that environment.

She already doesn't see him as her child's father..............just a sperm donor.

So, based on that alone, she probably has some resentment towards the child too.

Basically punishing her son to hurt his father.
What environment is that kid in, because she put the kid on punishment she's a bad mom

Why should you have to text the other parent everytime you do something?
What’s wrong with open communication?
If the punishment directly or indirectly affects the other parent.....why not text?
Over communicating is better than under communicating.

What’s wrong with open communication?
If the punishment directly or indirectly affects the other parent.....why not text?
Over communicating is better than under communicating.

Nothing but you don’t call your bm everytime you punish the kids abd bruh it’s punishment

If the kid been getting outta pocket why not have the dad in on the correcting?
The kid might need to stay on punishment while with the dad too, depending on the infraction.

Nothing but you don’t call your bm everytime you punish the kids abd bruh it’s punishment
I actually did. I don’t believe in a kid thinking it’s freedom once I reach moms or dads so the punishment ain’t that bad.

ain’t gotta like the other parent but can be agreeable enough to work together to get the kid right.

they are both parents

It kills me how yall could have such strong opinions for either way with almost no info.

For all we know, she mother of the year and pops never stops wildin.

Or, he a good ass dude whose had enough with his crazy ass baby mama.

The fact yall could argue for both sides for 5 pages is crazy

His life is not roses and bubbles 🤷🏿‍♂️

Telling a 13 year old like I never really loved your mom and only married her cause I had you will fuck the kid up.

To me thats something a mfer wont understand till 25+. Need to be in a few relationships and really experience how they can go sour before you can understand the meaning of those words.

Telling a 13 year old like I never really loved your mom and only married her cause I had you will fuck the kid up.

To me thats something a mfer wont understand till 25+. Need to be in a few relationships and really experience how they can go sour before you can understand the meaning of those words.
1. That’s a part of the verse Elzo was referring to

2. You’re right.

What environment is that kid in, because she put the kid on punishment she's a bad mom

No, it's the reason behind the punishment.

She says it's because he wouldn't share the game with his brothers.............but she could just be using that as an excuse to cut in between the time he's spending with his father.

Think about it.

If his brothers knew he was spending time with his father on COD, then why would they pick that particular time to decide they wanted to play too?

Hard to believe he's never shared the game with his brothers.

Otherwise, it would've been an issue a long time ago.

Back