Welcome To aBlackWeb

BOA: Who would you side with in this conversation? The babydad or the babymother?

Shit like this is the reason why I only wanted kids within a marriage and never would have wanted to have to co-parent.

I understand where the mother is coming from, and I ain't saying she wrong.

That said, I'm betting the father probably doesn't get to spend as much time with his child as he wants, and likely bought him that game so that they could connect even when they weren't together. In other words, that man gave that game specifically to his son. It wasn't meant to be a household gift.

It seems like mothers with all these kids by different fathers want to try and pool every gift that comes in so that everyone has the same, and the fathers aren't always buying things with the expectation that the kids that aren't theirs get an equal share of the gift.

I feel like this is probably something that could have been solved with better communication though, but it might also be something that can't be fixed. After all, the mother is responsible for all the kids in the house. The father only really cares what happens to that one child in particular.

I honestly didn't think the shit was that complicated but unless y'all niggas either a) have kids or b) have custody arrangements, I don't think you qualified to speak on this topic.

You wanna play video games with your child, wait until they are with you while you're exercising your custody. Especially if you gonna be up in arms about their mom taking the game cause the child not abiding by the rules set in their house
This is unfair to the father. He wants to bond more with his child.
So we limiting bonding time now?

and the child may be acting out on niggas cuz they interrupting him and his dads time or treating the gift from his father like shit.

the child may just be being protective over what’s his.

moms needs to either get a game for them all on her dime or explain sharing and ownership.

and the child may be acting out on niggas cuz they interrupting him and his dads time or treating the gift from his father like shit.

moms needs to either get a game for them all on her dime or explain sharing and ownership.
Wait until they get off punishment then, you can't end punishment because you want to do something fun that's just undermining the mother.

As the father you don't feel you need to explain sharing and ownership.

Why would she get a console for each kid bro that’s a 500 dollar system and she should get four of those systems? And she is teaching him about sharing that’s why he on punishment. Like bruh I know you and your siblings shared. Why y’all against it now?

My point was, I don't think you have to call the other parent every single time to notify them when you're putting y'all child on punishment. You should be able to govern your home the way you see fit without getting the ok from them. You shouldn't have to be looking over your shoulder every time you discipline the child while they are under your care.

Once he tried to play the game with his son, that's when he should've been notified what it was imo. How he chose to handle that was going to determine how she handled him.

I think it's fake to begin with cause if you got the contact saved as that then all of them need some sort of therapy.
If it’s going to interrupt bonding time, this needs to be told immediately.

Why would she get a console for each kid bro that’s a 500 dollar system and she should get four of those systems? And she is teaching him about sharing that’s why he on punishment. Like bruh I know you and your siblings shared. Why y’all against it now?
Really Nigga?

a system for her home. But you think for each kid?

go back to sleep

and you damn right, some things I shared and some I didn’t. This situation isn’t close to mine. Stop teaching.

Never wanna be accountable just blame single moms
this ain’t about single moms. We don’t even know if she single.

You forgot “ In my opinion”

just COD to you but to that man it’s his time w his son
It’s like people don’t have that THING that only them and the child share that’s for no one else.

I applaud that man for having that thing.

got niggas out here not even claiming they kids.
A bunch of kids with no male figures but it’s grown niggas everywhere and we talking about a man wanting time with his kid and how?

It’s like people don’t have that THING that only them and the child share that’s for no one else.

I applaud that man for having that thing.

got niggas out here not even claiming they kids.
A bunch of kids with no male figures but it’s grown niggas everywhere and we talking about a man wanting time with his kid and how?

Dag you don’t know no active fathers or something bro? All we saying is the kid broke a simple rule and got punished. I swear if roles were reversed and the dad was doing punishment you would understand and not have any smoke but because it’s the mother you got pages saying how she wrong and terrible.

and no we not gonna buy the same Dane game system twice. Games are social you share that’s it it’s that simple

Dag you don’t know no active fathers or something bro? All we saying is the kid broke a simple rule and got punished. I swear if roles were reversed and the dad was doing punishment you would understand and not have any smoke but because it’s the mother you got pages saying how she wrong and terrible.

and no we not gonna buy the same Dane game system twice. Games are social you share that’s it it’s that simple
Stop with your narrative. We all call out dudes not being on point to. But for some reason only the moms stand out. Nah, cut that out.

and if the roles were reversedI’d feel the same way,

And the question that needs answering is why the kid felt he needed to break the sharing rules?

it’s not just the tule but the why he broke it.

I agree with @BlackRain that it’s a lack of communication.

Back