Welcome To aBlackWeb

BOA: Who would you side with in this conversation? The babydad or the babymother?

I'm about to start going in courtrooms and telling judges how to do their jobs. Who needs law school anyway

The dad has the reason for why the kid can't play, that should have been the end of it. When the kids at my house their mom don't dictate how I enforce the rules and I'm not calling her either. If they're on punishment at my place then it's over when they go back to her place.

The dad want to spend time with his kid then go pick him up and play games at his spot
Hmmm that still may be undermining... him picking the boy up adversely effects the lesson... but him asking to stop by to talk to his son would be a good look.

I do wonder what his dynamics are and if gaming is his only way of bonding or if he even has visitation rights.

It kills me how yall could have such strong opinions for either way with almost no info.

For all we know, she mother of the year and pops never stops wildin.

Or, he a good ass dude whose had enough with his crazy ass baby mama.

The fact yall could argue for both sides for 5 pages is crazy
I'll admit I took the bait, and as little information is provided, I think there is some truth to this text exchange. How much? I can't say, but I know it's enough to where you can have a somewhat decent convo about it. That's all I got

I also wonder if this was a random CoD play or if this something they do everytime on a particular day. If it's a scheduled thing they do, does the Mom know? If she knows then I can see calling the dad to say hey I know this ya day to do CoD, but he had to be punished. Discipline doesn't always need to be discussed in separate houses, but depending on the effect on other situations a heads up can be beneficial and supported on both sides

Bonding activities shouldn’t be taken away

But he got in trouble so this one is hard to say.

Also, what she she have his name saved under says a lot about her and not in a good way. IMO
I saw the name to but it could also be the father is the problem so she could be tired of the stress.

Or they might both be petty parents.

hol up

doesn't he have her saved as "incubator" & not the other way around?

I'm confused

cuz by definition an incubator is

"an enclosed apparatus providing a controlled environment for the care & protection of premature or usually small babies"

hol up

doesn't he have her saved as "incubator" & not the other way around?

I'm confused

cuz by definition an incubator is

"an enclosed apparatus providing a controlled environment for the care & protection of premature or usually small babies"

You right.

That nigga childish and wack as fuck.

He need to get some help for his bitch ass

My son and I bond during his football activities.
Me and my wife are together so it’s different but even if he got in trouble he and I still have to go to football practice.

We both made a commitment to this tram and players to be there everyday.

Also he go in trouble at school and I made him run moire after practice as a punishment. I’m not gon take it away.

It’s crazy for me to even comprehend how playin’ a video game is tha only way I’d have to “bond/spend time” wit’ MY seed smh

Shit…we’d learn how to and start trainin’ messenger pigeons or some shit before I let anybody in this world dictate how I am to bond, help teach and guide my son through this world…

Point is if that game, which is somewhere else other than your own home, is tha ONLY way you bonding wit’ your son YOU gotta start looking to make changes…

If it’s NOT tha only way you’re bonding wit’ ya seed then tha punishment ain’t nuttin’ to even worry about…

Just MY thoughts from a co-parenting father….

Can’t believe AP really said if your child ain’t in your care you need to be doing something else until the child is back with you.

That shit was crazy
Dwayne,

As someone who has been both married and has custody situation in place because I'm no longer married, I think I have a perspective that you don't, which should be ok, but I'll try to explain my position one more time as someone who has a custody situation in place.

When you have split custody, you are responsible for the well being of the child. You are responsible for the good times as well as the bad ones.

If on Wednesdays when your child is with their mother, and that's normally the night for their cooking class or whatever, but you've also scheduled karate for them on Wednesdays at the exact same time. Just follow me. When the child is with you, are you going to cancel your karate class so that they can go to cooking class with their mother? Y'all have made this schedule based on when the child is with you/them.

Just a yes or no. Don't try to respond with any other variable. Based on what I just typed, yes or no, are you going to forgo your Wednesday for the other parents Wednesday?

Back