Welcome To aBlackWeb

BOA: Who would you side with in this conversation? The babydad or the babymother?

And he sounding like mister B with that " choose better partners" shit. Like you know when you first meet someone that shit gonna go left and the person you met not the same person after y'all go y'all separate ways.
“ I married your moms as a chess move, cuz I didnt want you to get stepped to by some step dude”

No it's not standard and the fact that it think it is is more reason for you to just sit this one out cause you out your element, yet you still in here throwing shit trying to make it stick.
First that’s most ppl I know’s agreement including my pops

second out of my element on the internet and ABW lmao please

First that’s most ppl I know’s agreement including my pops

second out of my element on the internet and ABW lmao please
You doing it again though brah. If you not as versed to speak on a topic, it's ok. I'm not sure why you insist on trying to make a point on this when everything you've posted has been just wrong

🤔 I didn't say anything about pulling up to the mom's house.

He could've talked to his son n let his siblings play along with them. It's still time with his son. And then still get that one on one when his son come visit.
Ok man

Lol bruh he missed one bonding activity for acting up. If you got a bad grade did your mom let you play ball with the homies the same day? Y’all really just anti moms I’m starting to think
Anti moms wtf does that mean LOL

the kid did something to get himself in trouble to miss his time w his dad and the father finds that out from the kid

you don’t see an issue w that?

If y'all got a homeboy who only seeing his child two weekends out the fucking month, be a real friend and tell him to take his BM to court for more time.

Unless he has a weird ass job or something like that, if he in the same city as his seed, he needs to find a way to have 50/50 and joint custody.

If y'all got a homeboy who only seeing his child two weekends out the fucking month, be a real friend and tell him to take his BM to court for more time.

Unless he has a weird ass job or something like that, if he in the same city as his seed, he needs to find a way to have 50/50 and joint custody.
Nah, stay outta people's child issues like you would stay out of their relationship issues.

Nah, stay outta people's child issues like you would stay out of their relationship issues.
No

Those two topics are completely different and have nothing to do with each other. I'll stay out of his relationship but I'm not keeping quiet with a nigga who ok with only seeing his seed two weekends out the month

Anti moms wtf does that mean LOL

the kid did something to get himself in trouble to miss his time w his dad and the father finds that out from the kid

you don’t see an issue w that?

no I don’t because this isn’t like a trip they planned or something that can only be done once. Play next week

Back