Welcome To aBlackWeb

BOA: Who would you side with in this conversation? The babydad or the babymother?

You're 100% right here, but you're kinda missing the point. We're not really talking about sharing communal things. We're talking about forcing kids to share something that is specifically theirs. That's a little different. I'm not saying you shouldn't push sharing even in that case, but IMO you have to be careful about doing that for the reasons that @DOS_patos mentioned.

The thing is tho with big stuff like computers game systems music systems(radios and shit) most folks aren’t gonna buy multiple versions of those things for each kid. Stuff like that is usually shared and no mom is gonna let one play PlayStation and the other don’t get to play

The thing is tho with big stuff like computers game systems music systems(radios and shit) most folks aren’t gonna buy multiple versions of those things for each kid. Stuff like that is usually shared and no mom is gonna let one play PlayStation and the other don’t get to play

True, but it sounds like the issue was that one particular game though right? I don't know. Like I said before, I can't say the BM was wrong especially not with more details on what happened that led to her taking the game.

Sharing is important and of all ppl its your siblings, I also get the notion of something specifically being bought for a child. It's a matter of situational awareness

Nah don’t do that.
Why you always copping out?

nah youjust want to assume shit You think I want to say.
If you can’t debate ya angle, just bow out.
It’s no shame in it.

Because bro every question you ask is to go into the absolute negative. Wanna say kid being bullied and etc

Sharing teaches kids, especially only kids that they can't always have their way.
Very true, I've seen the ways of kids and adults who were only children and never got the concept of sharing, but it is important to remember that kids know it's OK to have something that is yours alone, meant for you to enjoy personally.

But that's my point, B. There is no context. And you are just running scenarios. But all your scenarios start, end, or contain some made up version of 'mom is wilding'. And it's consistent, bruh.

As far as me, I talked about it earlier in the thread.
Is she not the one the child lives with?

is she not the one who fished out the punishment?

did you miss when I said they should punish together? Find the root cause? Or are we sticking to just me coming at the mom?

dont do that

Could you provide an example?

It could be anything from a coloring book to an iPad.

My son dont have to share his game. Even when the other two get older and I got something specifically for him he don't have to share it.

I teach my all my kids to share but also let them know you dont have to share. It’s the new parenting style I’m on right now

I try and give him options and let him know the benefits of doing something and the repercussions and let him decide. I can admit I dont do that with everything but I try to give him options. Except when it comes to food. You gon eat what we cooked or nothing. Shrugs

Last edited:
It could be anything from a coloring book to an iPad.

My son dont have to share his game. Even when the other two get older and I got something specifically for him he don't have to share it.

I teach my all my kids to share but also let them know you dont have to share.

I try and give him options and let him know the benefits of doing something and the repercussions and let him decide. I can admit I dont do that with everything but I try to give him options. Except when it comes to food. You gon eat what we cooked or nothing. Shrugs

Sounds like situational dependent then.

Your initial responses weren't this elaborate and were super vague.

In the situation presented, I honestly can't see a scenario where sharing couldn't be encouraged.

Is she not the one the child lives with?

is she not the one who fished out the punishment?

did you miss when I said they should punish together? Find the root cause? Or are we sticking to just me coming at the mom?

dont do that

Right on, B. I'm not even tryna argue with you about it. If you don't see it, then it is what it is.

I'm nearing the end of my mental capacity to continue engaging about this particular topic. I got maybe a few more posts in me until I'm completely exhausted.

I'll use one of my remaining posts to just say this and as always, take from it what you will.

If you are a man in a non healthy Co parenting situation and have exhausted all practical and rational avenues to try and have a healthy co parenting relationship with the mother, take matters into your own hands. Long gone are the days of dad working all day just to bring home the bacon while the wife stays home with the kids.

You have rights my brother. Educate yourself. Don't be afraid to get the courts involved. They do not just automatically give custody to the mom anymore. That might have been true at one point and I'm sure even then you had to be a dog ass nigga to not have no rights as a parent but that aside. FIGHT, FIGHT, AND FIGHT for the right to have an equal say in your child's life.

That child is going to benefit from having both parents regardless of what kinda time the mom might be on. Don't let her dictate your custody. If you want week to week, fight for that shit. If your situation doesn't allow for you have week to week, come up with something that will ensure you get adequate time with your child.

My two pennies

Right on, B. I'm not even tryna argue with you about it. If you don't see it, then it is what it is.
Compartmentalize homie

One thing can be talked about with it coming from another place.
Imma be in the bay soon. Tired of your shit.
Only way to solve it is over crabs and 40% and up drinks. First nigga to call an Uber or lift is a hoe

Compartmentalize homie

One thing can be talked about with it coming from another place.
Imma be in the bay soon. Tired of your shit.
Only way to solve it is over crabs and 40% and up drinks. First nigga to call an Uber or lift is a hoe

I mean, I know that. Do YOU know that?

And you definitely not gonna win that one. My liver is tried and true. Fuck with me if you want...

I mean, I know that. Do YOU know that?

And you definitely not gonna win that one. My liver is tried and true. Fuck with me if you want...
Im there mid November to March, setting up shop. Dont be like lurk and go abw dark for four months. You the homie but im bringing the fade.

Back