Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLM activist co founder buys home for 1.4 million dollars

lmao landlords do not provide housing, they hoard it. they could be providing a service but most landlords are just greedy, buying into the lie of "market value" that mysteriously goes up each year. nothing more than extortion trolls relying on the wages of someone else.

furthermore housing is a fucking right and i dont care to pay somebody elses mortgage, taxes, vacations, and other expenses because they decided to build their entire income and net worth off my labor

fuck landlords.
You must be renting out a room in somebody house huh? You be disgruntled with just about everything

I mean did she pay $1.4 cash?

If she paying a mortgage like everyone else... 🤷🏿‍♂️

I would like to see them be more transparent but I ain't donate shit to them niggas so I really couldn't careless.

I just don't like how they've muddied the waters.

Using the struggle as a hustle.

What she doin with these houses? Only way I could see how this is spun into a positive is if they being turned into community centers or shelters or something, which is highly unlikely.

Anyway idrc cuz I didnt give anything to them. Only organizations and ppl where i saw how donations were used. Ironically, some of them happened to be where blm organization gave to as well....

How many of yall gave money or gave your time by volunteering to BLM organizations?

If you didn't FUCK your complaints cause you haven't lost a penny nor a moment of your time.

I ain't saying what she did or doing with that money is right. Just saying if you haven't lost anything from this you're faking outrage. Find a better organization you like and donate money, time or both to them.

Similar sentiments been expressed by Dr Umar supporters 🤭😬

True difference is though. If you want to give money to an organization and ask where that money is going and how it is going to be put to use. If they refuse to give you an answer or you don't like how they plan to use it.

MOVE THE FUCK ON

Funny how niggas would be ready to fight if cousin B asked you how you spent the money you borrowed from cousin A. Yet don't see how that applies here.

What she doin with these houses? Only way I could see how this is spun into a positive is if they being turned into community centers or shelters or something, which is highly unlikely.

Anyway idrc cuz I didnt give anything to them. Only organizations and ppl where i saw how donations were used. Ironically, some of them happened to be where blm organization gave to as well....

This woman gets it!!
tumblr_o0w1aq0qHB1tq4of6o1_250.gifv

Considering there was no legislation passed in spite of all of BLM's 'efforts' during last year's uprising, I do wonder what purpose this organization actually served. Im not upset but I dont like people selling out in the name of blackness and prospering, but havent really done anything outside of commercializing an expression that I see more white people saying than black. Gets old. So I could see how black people who didnt donate would have a problem with this. Looks like part of the problem...

How many of yall gave money or gave your time by volunteering to BLM organizations?

If you didn't FUCK your complaints cause you haven't lost a penny nor a moment of your time.

I ain't saying what she did or doing with that money is right. Just saying if you haven't lost anything from this you're faking outrage. Find a better organization you like and donate money, time or both to them.

oh shut the fuck up.

you dont have to lose anything to critique this so called “movement”

im not silly enough to donate to these types of organizations for several reasons, many of those reasons have been highlighted in this thread.

you can simply “MOVE THE FUCK ON” by not commenting in this thread anymore. tf

who are you to tell people to overlook balant corruption because they didnt donate????? do you realize how clownish you sound here?

Last edited:
oh shut the fuck up.

you dont have to lose anything to critique this so called “movement”

im not silly enough to donate to these types of organizations for several reasons, many of those reasons have been highlighted in this thread.

you can simply MOVE THE FUCK ON, by not commenting in this thread anymore. tf

who are you to tell people to overlook balant corruption because they didnt donate. you sound stupid asf

What makes more sense constant complaining or what you like to lie and call "critiquing" about a bullshit organization like BLM or promoting and bringing all the attention you can to a great organization that actually gets the shit you like accomplished and actually spends the donation money in better positive ways?

I'm ME thats who I am to tell people whatever the fuck I want to, if they choose to listen and understand cool if they choose to ignore it and move the fuck on cool.

Read to comprehend not to respond. I didn't tell anyone to overlook it. My point is to not constantly complain about the shit and how it makes more sense to get more info out about better organizations than to keep complaining about a bullshit one with people still not knowing of a better alternative.

That's too much like right for some people such as yourself though.

Back