Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLM activist co founder buys home for 1.4 million dollars

What makes more sense constant complaining or what you like to lie and call "critiquing" about a bullshit organization like BLM or promoting and bringing all the attention you can to a great organization that actually gets the shit you like accomplished and actually spends the donation money in better positive ways?

I'm ME thats who I am to tell people whatever the fuck I want to, if they choose to listen and understand cool if they choose to ignore it and move the fuck on cool.

Read to comprehend not to respond. I didn't tell anyone to overlook it. My point is to not constantly complain about the shit and how it makes more sense to get more info out about better organizations than to keep complaining about a bullshit one with people still not knowing of a better alternative.

That's too much like right for some people such as yourself though.

BLM is a very highly publicized organization. so yes I am going to speak about this one.

again, you dont get to decide what I highlight/speak on or anybody else for that matter.

how about you create a thread on good organizations that people can support? your time would be better suited than sitting in here trying to control peoples responses to corruption and expolitation.

move around [redacted]

Last edited:
BLM is very highly publicized organization. so yes I am going to speak about this one.

again, you dont get to decide what I highlight or speak on or anybody else for that matter.

how about you create a thread on good organizations that people can support?

your time would be better suited than sitting in here trying to control peoples responses to corruption and expolitation.

move around hoe

I'm not a garden tool ma'am.

My time is better suited to whatever I choose it to be suited for.

Again your reading to respond and not comprehend.

My posts in this thread hasn't tried to control anyones responses. People are responding how they would've if I never posted here.

I'm not a garden tool ma'am.

My time is better suited to whatever I choose it to be suited for.

Again your reading to respond and not comprehend.

My posts in this thread hasn't tried to control anyones responses. People are responding how they would've if I never posted here.

Bye Mr Morgan! get started on that thread

Damn. She fool.
Multiple properties is a no go for someone in her position. Pick a black neighborhood and call it day. Don’t have to poor neighborhood but moving by all white folks? What the fuck she thinking

Back