Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLM activist co founder buys home for 1.4 million dollars

I think a lot of this depends on the whys.

Black death and trauma is profitable and I hate that it is.

their is no money to be made telling people to do for self.

this whole shit was playing on emotions during anger when most don’t think straight and others give money to feel safe and righteous to project the ‘we are with you” bullshit.

My only issue is white people stay doing the same shit...

Just cuz niggaz black don't mean they not gonna be on that rich nigga underhanded shit when they see the opportunity. Does having black skin supposed to be m by default make your a morally superior person??

Greedy scumbags gonna be of all races. You put most my niggaz in a position to fuck over others for a profit... They gonna do it everytime..... Just look at the countless examples in a majority of social behavior...

Ain't that shit called a finesse these days....

She finessed her non profit outta couple million.... So the fuck what.... She going to jail??

I don't think people realize equality means a lot of rich black people gonna be fucking over poor black people because rich people fuck over poor people as rule to stay rich.

Niggaz ain't trying to fix the system.... They just tryna make sure it works for them too.....

My only issue is white people stay doing the same shit...

Just cuz niggaz black don't mean they not gonna be on that rich nigga underhanded shit when they see the opportunity. Does having black skin supposed to be m by default make your a morally superior person??

Greedy scumbags gonna be of all races. You put most my niggaz in a position to fuck over others for a profit... They gonna do it everytime..... Just look at the countless examples in a majority of social behavior...

Ain't that shit called a finesse these days....

She finessed her non profit outta couple million.... So the fuck what.... She going to jail??

I don't think people realize equality means a lot of rich black people gonna be fucking over poor black people because rich people fuck over poor people as rule to stay rich.

Niggaz ain't trying to fix the system.... They just tryna make sure it works for them too.....

strange take

and by strange i mean awful

:scust:

strange take

and by strange i mean awful

:scust:
People are awful ...

I know you hold black folks to a higher standard, but that shit tragic cuz you gonna keep getting let down. They do the same shit their white counterparts do 10 times outta 10 when they in the same positions.

I get it, you feel you gotta call them out, but it's always gonna be that.... Like always. There are no heroes.... All people do the same shit

People are awful ...

I know you hold black folks to a higher standard, but that shit tragic cuz you gonna keep getting let down. They do the same shit their white counterparts do 10 times outta 10 when they in the same positions.

I get it, you feel you gotta call them out, but it's always gonna be that.... Like always. There are no heroes.... All people do the same shit

I believe the only way all folks going to be equal is you break society all they was down with no innovation no technology no nothing.

Everybody must be exactly the same. I’m talking bout same clothes same “home”. Kinda like those movies where the entire society is boring as fuck but function because absolutely everybody is the same and no creativity is allowed. Kinda like those weird movies

Yeah, that's not realistic.

It's always gonna be static. It's always gonna be chaos. It's always gonna be everything we dealing with every day. Simply because people ain't shit, and in every situation imaginable, there's a profit to be made. And as long as people can make a profit off of a problem... It's a smart investment.... On their part.... To keep the problem alive and well...

This why I need to get back to writing.... Cuz these thoughts need to be recorded 🧐

I believe the only way all folks going to be equal is you break society all they was down with no innovation no technology no nothing.

Everybody must be exactly the same. I’m talking bout same clothes same “home”. Kinda like those movies where the entire society is boring as fuck but function because absolutely everybody is the same and no creativity is allowed. Kinda like those weird movies
Imma be selling rocks and wood and dry grass.
Patent how to start a fire and live in a cave high in the mountains.

Yeah, that's not realistic.

It's always gonna be static. It's always gonna be chaos. It's always gonna be everything we dealing with every day. Simply because people ain't shit, and in every situation imaginable, there's a profit to be made. And as long as people can make a profit off of a problem... It's a smart investment.... On their part.... To keep the problem alive and well...

This why I need to get back to writing.... Cuz these thoughts need to be recorded 🧐
What happen to the pod?

Just here to get a bag off your emotions. If you donated, that's on you then.

I knew what it was when they told you what it was on they website that they were here to disrupt the family structure (paraphrased).

Back