BLM activist co founder buys home for 1.4 million dollars

Nothing I read about her said she d been able to ball out like she does now prior to BLM now if someone wants to educate me then please do so

Reactions: Race Jones
So no one is going to explain to me what she did prior to BLM that would have afforded her 4 homes?

Just snarky posts?

It's plenty of ways this can be legit with the blm money.

An plenty of ways she can write off part of the mortgage and other shit.

Yea......She got away with the bag.

there's a difference between making enough money to live vs the lack of financial transparency in BLM Global where the most visible faces of the org are profiting handsomely.

i also think youre either a fucking idiot, a moron, or an anti-Black bitch ass nigga (all three presumably @King Freeman @DOS_patos ) if you can sit up here and reduce valid criticims of BLM “to niggas just mad that they are broke”

one its fucking classist as hell and two, the sheer irony in shaming Black people for being “broke” in a thread that is alleging a Black woman commingled funds for her own personal advancement, instead of redistributing her wealth to the community she claims to be helping *LAUGHABLE*

you bootlicking ass niggas get on my last fucking nerves because not only are you walking pieces of shit tone death but you cant think further than your eyelashes to see that those that look like you are tired of being sent up schitts creek by Blacks and white people in positions of power

so no you fuck ass niggas, we are not just mad because we are “broke” we are mad because we are tired of being looted from historically, culturally, socially, and economically

and in goddamn 2021 every Black person thats not out here dick eating the bourgeois better be sounding the alarm when organizations and so called activist/organizers are profiting off Black death and subjugation.

fuck you and fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
So no one is going to explain to me what she did prior to BLM that would have afforded her 4 homes?

Just snarky posts?

The money ain't coming from blm. Like the ig post YOU posted says it's from her being a best selling book author, a professor and locking up a deal with Warner bros.

The money ain't coming from blm. Like the ig post YOU posted says it's from her being a best selling book author, a professor and locking up a deal with Warner bros.
That was post BLM ..... ur post stated she been getting to the bag before BLM

I’m asking how?

Yall don't even donate but got the nerve to come in here policing how abd where ol girl chooses to spend her money. Shut the fuck up

• Ether
post your ugly ass so we can all be in tears
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity and Maywood
there's a difference between making enough money to live vs the lack of financial transparency in BLM Global where the most visible faces of the org are profiting handsomely.

i also think youre either a fucking idiot, a moron, or an anti-Black bitch ass nigga (all three presumably @King Freeman @DOS_patos ) if you can sit up here and reduce valid criticims of BLM “to niggas just mad that they are broke”

one its fucking classist as hell and two, the sheer irony in shaming Black people for being “broke” in a thread that is alleging a Black woman commingled funds for her own personal advancement, instead of redistributing her wealth to the community she claims to be helping *LAUGHABLE*

you bootlicking ass niggas get on my last fucking nerves because not only are you walking pieces of shit tone death but you cant think further than your eyelashes to see that those that look like you are tired of being sent up schitts creek by Blacks and white people in positions of power

so no you fuck ass niggas, we are not just mad because we are “broke” we are mad because we are tired of being looted from historically, culturally, socially, and economically

and in goddamn 2021 every Black person thats not out here dick eating the bourgeois better be sounding the alarm when organizations and so called activist/organizers are profiting off Black death and subjugation.

fuck you and fuck off
When did i say anything about being mad cuz someone is broke in regards to this?

I have too much space in your head. You think of me waaay to much to hate me.

You just bring me up just to say my name.
Quoting someone to tell them to fuck off?

Yep, that makes sense.
Ignore works wonders....

• Haha