Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLM activist co founder buys home for 1.4 million dollars

I keep telling y’all.

you don’t give people large sums of money if they never had money.

i saw this coming and called it.

we don’t hold the right people accountable yet we come down too hard on others.

so it begs to question

Why are black people so easy to con?

maybe because we are looking outward for a savior, when we should look within where the answers truly are.
The majority of that money came from cacs and corporations

Our main issue as so called black people is an overall lack of culture. So people like this sneak in and never feel bad about it because there is no cultural affinity.

People like her?? They've grown to love black men but not out of true love, but because they are ambulance chasers. They need black men to not be on point and they need for us to be off balance so we can be out of the home, increasing variables which lead to our own destruction and an overall lack of understanding and support for one another. So they want us to be nothing more than sperm doners, degenerates and idiots.

Once it was shown that she was a Marxist and wanted black men out of the homes......and then they doubled down on the phrase ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER, it should have been evident she doesn't respect or like black men
Black men = victims

Aight bruh, all that spinning and nonsense just to land there.
tenor.gif

I actually have respect for dmorgan and he can take his belt to me anytime

as for you, dont make me call hellczar to get you whinning in a thread.

What's he gonna do talk about my dead father from a place I can't shoot him at?

Impressive. Go off.

What's he gonna do talk about my dead father from a place I can't shoot him at?

Impressive. Go off.

you aint shooting shit. stop the tough talk pleasseeeee. im so tired of you talking gun play while only being licensed to operate a pocket-size can of pepper spray at an illegal juke joint working security

like just stop.

nigga went at your dad and like the clown that you are, you begged from him to be blocked. didnt book a plane ticket, didnt invite that man to a “duel”, didnt debate with him back, NO! you ran to the mods in typical moist nigga fashion

i dont believe a nigga that sits on forums going at women and some random nigga in va from all the wayyyyyyyyyy in canada

sorry top flight. you need more people

toodles

She's a best selling author and did a deal with Warner Bros. So she been had dough. Article is trying to imply she used funds from BLM efforts to fund it and she dont care for BLM which I believe to be false. However, people who run charities and foundations are allowed to pay themselves a portion to maintain a living, there's nothing wrong with that, every charity does it. Now if she was embezzling all the money for her own private interests different conversation but this aint it.

Another ploy for the white man to try and sever your roots and ties to people of power within the community by planting subliminal attacks and trying to manipulate cancel culture.

no.

you aint shooting shit. stop the tough talk pleasseeeee. im so tired of you talking gun play while only being licensed to operate a pocket-size can of pepper spray at an illegal juke joint working security

like just stop.

nigga went at your dad and like the clown that you are, you begged from him to be blocked. didnt book a plane ticket, didnt invite that man to a “duel”, didnt debate with him back, NO! you ran to the mods in typical moist nigga fashion

i dont believe a nigga that sits on forums going at women and some random nigga in va from all the wayyyyyyyyyy in canada

sorry top flight. you need more people

toodles

Back